What happened to deflecting blasters.....

I do believe that one of the coolest thing about being a jedi or any lightsaber wielder is reflecting blaster fire! I think that all jedi and sith classes should have the passive ability: "Deflection" - Ranged attacks have a 60% chance of being negated and 10% less chance for each ranged enemy. If a range attack is deflected it has a 15% chance of being deflected back at the attacker.

Now I know this would drastically change the game, but weren't the jedi suppose to drastically change battles? It was even said in the clone wars that a jedi is worth 1000 battle droids..... This also applies to the sith too.

I know that this mechanic probably wouldn't be added but at least give us a leader that makes jedi and sith able to reflect attacks (not counter, because that would be your damage thats hitting them not their damage thats being "reflected" back at them).

anyway, thoughts? do you guys support this idea?

Replies

• Mol_Eliza12
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    TOTALLY, DUDE.
  • Options
    Please no. This would make blaster characters obsolete
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

no not at all, infact all you would do is get a team of 5 blaster characters and then they only have a 10% chance of being deflected. I'm just saying, that this is a huge part of having a lightsaber
  • Options
    daddydanks wrote: »

no not at all, infact all you would do is get a team of 5 blaster characters and then they only have a 10% chance of being deflected. I'm just saying, that this is a huge part of having a lightsaber

It's more like 50 percent, as people rarely use more than 1 or 2
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Jedi and Sith Passive

Blaster-Deflection: (Will not work on AOEs, Grenades, Shotguns or Melee, only on Ranged Single Target Enemy Attacks with Blasters)
    12.5 % chance to deflect a ranged attack.
    On a successful deflect, there is 10 % chance that the attack is deflected back towards the attacker.

---

Empire Passive
    Ewok Deflection: Only works on Melee-attacking Ewoks.
    80 % chance to deflect a melee-attacking Ewok back towards a random enemy, sending the Ewok back flying.

An enemy hit with the Ewok is stunned for 1-10 turns.

The Ewok will disappear for 2-4 turns and then return with x Ewok allies, filling up the space in the enemy squad. If the Squad has lost no other members, then Jar Jar Binks will appear instead.

The Mos Eisley Cantina-song starts to play.

• Options
    Jedi and Sith Passive

Blaster-Deflection: (Will not work on AOEs, Grenades, Shotguns or Melee, only on Ranged Single Target Enemy Attacks with Blasters)
    12.5 % chance to deflect a ranged attack.
    On a successful deflect, there is 10 % chance that the attack is deflected back towards the attacker.

---

Empire Passive
    Ewok Deflection: Only works on Melee-attacking Ewoks.
    80 % chance to deflect a melee-attacking Ewok back towards a random enemy, sending the Ewok back flying.

An enemy hit with the Ewok is stunned for 1-10 turns.

The Ewok will disappear for 2-4 turns and then return with x Ewok allies, filling up the space in the enemy squad. If the Squad has lost no other members, then Jar Jar Binks will appear instead.

The Mos Eisley Cantina-song starts to play.

lol not sure what ewoks did to deserve this haha
  • Options
    Just joking around :wink:

No hard feelings Ewoks!
  • Options
    Just joking around :wink:

No hard feelings Ewoks!

I mean it would be pretty funny!