Temporaily Banned due to Game Bug

My account has been temporarily banned. Here is what happened. My Guild completed a Raid and I received a message in my inbox saying the Raid was complete and here was my Raid loot. Over the next hour or so I received this same message at least 6 more times. It is not my fault the game glitched and gave me to much Raid loot. So why is my account suspended? How do I get it reactivated? I have not been playing this game very long. What am I suppose to do when the game glitches? I don't want to get a life time ban because the game glitched on me.

Replies

• Shishou
    23 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The topic should be closed soon, I think the mods are saying to contact cg_lucifersdaddy about this.
  • Shishou
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine how many people abused this and are still awaiting a response. Do you think they know yet what to do? If it is mostly whales that abused this, then they may be considering their best course of action to fix this problem and keep whales happy. Either way, they want to do what is best for the game.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    CG_Dan wrote: »
    You will need to contact customer support or @CG_LucifersDaddy for more information.

This thread is being closed for discussion of exploits and disciplinary action which can attract negative comments, trolling, and other bad behavior.
    Post edited by Ouchie on
This discussion has been closed.