Aayla Secura question

Hi everyone!

So I got Aayla in a chromium 8-pack a couple days ago. I was pretty excited about it because I already had enough shards to promote her once as well, so she's 4 star right now. I didn't have the resources to completely fill her out, but I've done what I can so far, and here is how she's sitting:

Level 54, 4 star, level 6 gear with 2 slots filled (the easy ones), and her abilities are at level 4.

At this point, her power level is only 2724. My intention when I got her was to build her up and slot her into my PVP squad, but now I'm worried that if I do the overall rating will go down by about 1k, and that will entice people to snipe at me because of lower numbers.

Anyone here have her with level 7 gear and level 60? If so, could you let me know what her power rating is, and how well she performs for you?

I know she's a good character overall, I'm just curious how she'll perform if/when I finish her gear and levels. Side note - it would cost way too much for me to promote her star level anymore, and I'm not really planning on buying more chromium packs for the forseeable future. I've spent too much on them already.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    She's good..not super fast, but has great counter, can stun and self heal.. If ur going to a full Jedi team she's great..and I forgot about her 20% assist chance on a basic attack..

Put her with Phasma or on a counter team.. Pretty good.. Also she goes well with Ima-Gun Di
  • Options
    Well right now my main team is using Qui Gon as leader, with Luminara, JC, FOTP, and Sidious backing them up.

I have Phasma but haven't focused on her much as of yet. I was thinking of replacing either FOTP or Sidious with Aayla, but I'm not sure if she can outperform them.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have her at level 57, 6 stars, gear level VI, with 5/6 towards VII, so I'll have her purple tomorrow. Her abilities are 3, 4, 1, 3. Her power is 3596, and her HP is 8.9k

I dig her abilities a lot, she is like a swiss army knife, does a lot of everything. Maxed out, she can call for assists with 50% more damage (jedi), counter with +50% damage, stun on critical hits, self heal on a hard hitting special, and if she is leader she heals any jedi (all jedi add 40% tenacity, and gain 5% of health whenever they resist).

I want to try her out as a leader on a jedi team, but I need to upgrade her ability there, she could be the anti-sith leader. When Vader and Sidious start laying down DoTs, ability blocks and healing immunity, they will just be healing the jedi on the other team.

A geared up 4* Secura would probably still be quite powerful, as she brings a ton to the table if you upgrade all of her abilities too. Don't remember what her HP was at 4*, but it's one of the highest on my team. Really hope she becomes farmable in the next update!
  • Options
    If u like PvP, remove ur JC and replace with Aayla.. 1 healer is already enough if not too much in PvP

And use JC more in GW

I have Aayla 7* and I like her.. I use her mostly in GW since my setup in PvP is pretty solid atm until next nerf patch comes, and maybe Aayla will go back on my first team
  • Options
    I want Ayala for the counter and basic attack having stun.
    Works really well with a phasma led team with Dooku, Daka, and poe
  • Options
    I have 5* Aayala in my pvp squad rank 1 with 7* qgj lead, 7* lumi, 7* kit fisto, and 6* FOTP and her survivability and counter ability is great
  • Options
    Hmmm, OK. Thanks for the advice, guys.
  • Options
    FYI, if all data mining stands for next patch, she will be rank a "round 9" hero.. And will probably be last to hit .. Other actual heroes will becoming new meta and hopefully a few ones