What Does it Take to get Help?

I posted a discussion trying to get help and someone closed the conversation before I got any help. I was told to contact CG_LucifersDaddy. Is that a legit employee to contact? Seems a bit sketchy with a name like that. I did contact this person and have not heard anything back. How long do I have to have to wait? 24 hours, 48 hours? I contacted EA Chat Help yesterday and they could not help. I had support call me today and they could not do anything but pass my issue on to someone else. What does it take to get some help?

Replies

• Options
    I bet that CG_LucifersDaddy is absolutely swimming in PM'so right now. I'm guessing thousands of players are experiencing the same issue as you. It's going to take time to get back to you with thousands of other tickets in front of yours.
  • Aldaron
    175 posts Member
    Options
    They'll never be able to answer to everyone of us regarless of how the mods close topics. We'll have to wait for them to explain how will they move foward.
  • Shishou
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I bet that CG_LucifersDaddy is absolutely swimming in PM'so right now. I'm guessing thousands of players are experiencing the same issue as you. It's going to take time to get back to you with thousands of other tickets in front of yours.

^This, be patient, and I am sure somebody will get back to you. They are most likely looking at the best way to fix this problem without upsetting the playerbase.
  • Options
    Problem is, a large percent of the player base is already super upset!!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your message. If you have contacted CG_LucifersDaddy, please be patient and wait for a response. As stated, there are others who are also requesting service. Responses will be made in the order they are received. Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.