SWGOHcantina.com what the heck!?

has anyone seen the current values of the stats on that website not sure if its just me but poggle is coming up at 24k hp and like 1.3k int lol

Replies

• Options
    Last time I checked it wasn't near that
  • Options
    sorry my bad its 13k and 1.3k int but they updated it to max stats at levle 70 so all the values are so high
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    yup...big update today...announcement soon. Just making sure the data is correct...had one minor glitch that is fixed.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    i think everyone is going to start going crazy and eating each other until this update comes out and we see what's going to happen
  • Options
    Kylven wrote: »
    yup...big update today...announcement soon. Just making sure the data is correct...had one minor glitch that is fixed.

How do you know that the update is today?
  • Options
    not sure if he means the site updating all the stats are the actual update since no one really knows the date of that yet
  • Options
    We don't, but it's coming this month so hoard resources and start preparing.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    Man 555 19999 of hp...this is ridiculous... tie pilot 13345?? So the heavyest hitter in the whole game and they are giving him a larger amount of hp than Boba fett who is a tank. How is this even posible?
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options

How do you know what gear they will use at lvl 70?
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Why does no one think they'll also be releasing an 8th star level? Wouldn't that change everything re: stat progression? Would make sense along with 10 more levels + 8th gear level.
    Hodor
  • Options
    r2steve2 wrote: »
    Why does no one think they'll also be releasing an 8th star level? Wouldn't that change everything re: stat progression? Would make sense along with 10 more levels + 8th gear level.

Because there's no evidence to suggest they will. There isn't a spot for an 8th star, Devs have said they are planning to do something with the EXCESS shards.

There is evidence however that the gear will increase.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    One would think it was logical to increase the star level of players but maybe they'll keep the max at 7* and instead, add another 50 characters to the roster instead, which is the same end result. If they do go that direction, then I see no point in going beyond Level 7 for gear either....
  • Options
    Who ever said 7* is the limit. All the developers have to do is 8* starts a new color then your good till 14*.
  • Options
    FakeRobbo wrote: »

How do you know that the update is today?

He was referencing the website, not the game.
  • Options
    One would think it was logical to increase the star level of players but maybe they'll keep the max at 7* and instead, add another 50 characters to the roster instead, which is the same end result. If they do go that direction, then I see no point in going beyond Level 7 for gear either....

I think keeping the star levels at 7 for a foreseeable future is better as otherwise it'd just mean everyone is going to use their same toon and farm them to 8*. Whereas if star levels were kept at 7, we would branch out discover new possibilities which would allow the content creators to reinforce what has been missing in the game.