How did you beat Stage 7 Cantina battles?

irvvri
152 posts Member
Hey all, I'd really like to successfully 3* all of the stage 7 battles so I can continue grinding out Anakin before the rework, but I can't seem to continue past the level that drops RG Shards.

This is the setup I've been using so far:

Quiggles (L)
Luminara
Rey
GS
Dooku
Phasma (Ally)

All characters are level 80 and G9 at the minimum, and yet I still find myself being trashed by these droids. How did you all approach the last 4-5 levels? Any tips and tricks would be appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    I found myself asking the same question when I allowed the enemies to move twice in the entire battle and two of my toons died. 1 star isn't quite what I was looking for lol. What are you gonna do when the emporor hits 35k on his basic ability?
  • Options
    If I remember correctly I went with Baris(L), QGJ, Dooku, Lumi & Daka for stuns, Old Ben(Ally). I know 3 healers seems a bit excessive but I didn't want to waste 16 energy to only 1 or 2 star it. Even with 3 healers I lost dooku, thankfully Daka's revive kicked in right before I finished the fight. Daka and her stuns was the MVP for me. I did them again recently being level 80 with omegas on a few different toons and didn't even need a healer. Although I used Rey instead of dooku and that made it easier as well. Anyways use stuns and turn meter, maybe bring an extra healer if needed.
  • Options
    Hmm can't really remember who I used but most of my characters are gear X. I think I went with Phasma, QGJ, GS, Rey, st Han and a borrowed max ig88.

I wouldn't use dooku, his damage out put is too low and there are no jedis to stun. And I wouldn't bring a healer most of the opponents can oneshot your heroes when they don't have protection. So healing isn't useful, go max dps and bring a taunting tank.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    1) Healing makes no difference in this stage, whoever gets hit twice usually dies. The first hit will remove protection and some health, the second will insta-kill.

I got it with 3 stars after 3 tries.
    I went:
    Borrowed Old Ben ).

Party - all gear VIII and level 79 - daka had the stun omega from the challenges. Squad power was around 30-31k

- Dooku Leader (stacks with old ben leader for great evasion and turn meter gain and offense) - also stunner
    - Old Daka - stunner, very reliable.
    - Royal Guard - stunner, taunt, slow.
    - Rey - main damage and free evasion procs with foresight.
    - QGJ - secondary damage, assists for further stuns or damage burst (i did not have his omega back then). In 3rd round, dispels offense up from emperor.

So in total 3 stunners and a ton of evasion.
    The debuffs from old ben mind trick are saved for the 3rd round.

Stun as many as possible, daka and royal guard are MVP and should always attack different targets, while rey and QGJ focus fire the rest. In 3rd round focus the minions that resist mind trick and make sure QGJ removes the emperor's offense up.

When you take a hit royal guard taunt will prevent being having a second attack take out the wounded character.
    I never healed with daka. I stunned as much as i could.
    Between rey instantly killing toons, the stuns, the evasions and the automatic taunt, it wasnt hard.
    I'm sure now I have some raid gear and omegas, it would be completely trivial.