looking for options to try with Ackbar (L), Leia

Merkaba70
26 posts Member
edited June 2016
im leaning toward something like rg, ewok elder, and not sure but wanted to hear options and thoughts

this is mainly cor defense not offense, but i would be interested in a great a kbar leia offense squad
Post edited by Merkaba70 on

Replies

• SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My squad is, ackbar lead, leia, gs, qgj, rg.

Just don't use another rebel with ackbar lead if u have leia, that way u guarantee Leia multiple attacks.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    How about the meta of Rey, RG, QGJ? That looks like a fun team to add to Ackbar and Leia.
  • Options
    Definitely Phasma. You want toons who have good non-attack moves.
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    Zephon wrote: »
    How about the meta of Rey, RG, QGJ? That looks like a fun team to add to Ackbar and Leia.

^ That's all you need to know at this stage.
  • Options
    Use akbar leia RG phasma and ewok elder or old daka hands down one of the best in game i dont wee anyone else doing it dont know if im the first
  • Options
    See*
  • Options
    thanks for the input so far

i had considered chirpa because he has two moves that fit with the "ability that isnt an attack" but i believe thats only because my Phasma isnt very strong
  • Options
    Aa leia Rey b2 RG.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I so Akbar leia RG Daka Rey. Stun fest

Thinking Akbar leia RG Rey anakin is worth a try

Someone others I fight
    - RG Rey phasma
    - RG Rey STh

All are a pain really.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar Leia Han Rey Phasma

Try it, when Han comes around even the great JE wont be quicker than this squad for burst damage.
    {RotE}
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    HRS works awesome. His basic gives TM to everyone. He hits as hard as Leia when she gets 2 shots. And his Special resets on Critical and chance to stun. With just Ackbar is 50/50 on a Rebal call to get Leia. With him is only a 1/3 that Ackbar gets called.
  • Options
    I would suggest not adding a third rebel because you want to trigger leia's assist as often as possible. G10 Teebo with a scanner is actually viable in this team. His stealth special can trigger assist, he can dispel a taunt, and of course remove 100% TM.

As others have mentioned, phasma is really good. RG can serve in the final spot.

You can also consider a healer such as lumi or daka.
  • Options
    my teebo is ready for g10 and one raid away from a scanner.

ive been playing today with ackbar leia rg ewok elder phasma its pretty fun. ill experiment more with all of your options
  • Options
    so ive been playing with squads

Ackbar/Leia/RG/EE/Chirpa

Ackbar/Leia/RG/phasma/QGJ

i had a run with ee/chirpa where Leia pulled off 11 attacks in one round. but im not sure how def works
  • Options
    Can't go wrong with Rey, RG, and QGJ/STH (offense/defense), although after some hard theory crafting last night (trying to work in the Han Solo), we still ended up back at a Phasma lead.
  • Options
    we still ended up back at a Phasma lead.

does this mean after all of your theory crafting you determined Phasma is strongest lead overall?

Another question: chief chirpa when he calls the multiple assist, will Ackbars leader skill trigger? im not seeing the extra attack from ackbar/leia
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I played a team earlier that was AA g9, Leia g10, STH g11, Lando g9 (only 6*) and Phasma g10. Just slaughter my team. The team used to have AA, Leia, QGJ, RG, and Rey which I had an easier time beating and did so on a regular basis. Maybe I just played it wrong, I don't know. It did seem like the other team had at least two, maybe three times as many attacks as I did. It was pretty embarrassing.
  • Options
    stupid question: how do you tell what gear level the opponent has? i know how to see the skill levels but im not sure about gear levels other than looking at their protection level and comparing it
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Got 6* leia, lando and akbar pushing to 7* on em all now, still need gear b4 mk5 furnace necessary and i cant say how viable it is cause i dont have everything pimped but 88 L vader/aa/leia/lando is a blast to play in challenges and war
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Merkaba70 wrote: »
    **** question: how do you tell what gear level the opponent has? i know how to see the skill levels but im not sure about gear levels other than looking at their protection level and comparing it

Look at the character portrait. If it's purple then it will have lines on the inside. The more and bigger lines the bigger the gear. Forgot exact lay out but you can tell