Anakin Catina Node

How did you get there and what team? I'm curious as to who you got there with so I can try and finish him. He's already 6* and I've worked on him here and there. Just a fun project really that I would just like to use in GW for some fun! I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Replies

• Options
    Hk lead, 86, 88, gs, poggle, phasma ally. save poggles buff for last phase and juat wrek 'em all. Worked for all cantina nodes as well as dark side hard nodes.
  • Winters
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I used Jedi team QGJ leader, had Barriss as the 6th person (one of my allies had a lvl 80)
    Rest of team was Yoda, Lumi, Mace, Eeth.

A lot of it was luck on my part (Eeth stunned the emperor) plus good heals and Yoda granting everyone Foresight.

Good luck it was a B**ch to beat with 3 stars and I would try it again thankfully I have enough tickets I never have to lol.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    How did you get there and what team? I'm curious as to who you got there with so I can try and finish him. He's already 6* and I've worked on him here and there. Just a fun project really that I would just like to use in GW for some fun! I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Borrowed hero: Old Ben (15% evasion, turn meter on evades)
    Leader: Dooku (15% evasion, offense up on evades) stunner
    Daka - stunner
    Royal Guard - stunner, taunt
    QGJ - dispels offense up from emperor
    Rey - main damage and evasion procs with foresight

Strategy:
    - Keep as many enemies as possible stunned
    - Whoever gets hit twice will probably die. Depends on evasion procs and who gets targetted each round
    - Save Old Bens mind trick for the 3rd round.
    - Keep the emperor stunned and slowed and dispel his offense buff when he casts it. The first time he attacks he will buff the team with offense up (which isnt a big deal, as they should be mostly dead), but if you let him attack a second time he will probably one shot someone for +35k dmg.
  • Options
    To OP, the guy above me is totally correct. Use Old Ben; and Count Doodoo, together they give you a 30 percent chance to dodge. They give you the best chance at surviving. I just 3 starred the mission on my second try. I borrowed a old Ben, however I recommend you borrow count Doodoo because he's frail. Ben's offense down is ALWAYS resisted so don't even use it. The rest of my team was qui gon, Phasma, Genosian soldier and Rey. None of them got hit I don't think
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Rex (L), 5's, Echo, CS, RG borrowed Bariss. Bariss died in last phase but still 3*