T5 Guild looking for Active members and or guild merger

Npopple
46 posts Member
Hi All,

We are a T5 guild soon to take on T6 who are looking for active members, we have 8 slots to fill and we have 35 daily active members. With a mixture of levels most being 70+ and both PTP and FTP peeps. We are doing 2-3 T5 raids a week at the moment and looking to do T6 twice a week initially.

Ideally you need at least x5, star 6 chars so you can take part in T5 and T6 raids. You will soon build up more with the raids and guild help.

Drop me an PM on this site or my ally code is below. We may also be interested in taking a smaller guild into ours if you have 10 or less really active members who want to move then we may be able to work something out.

Look forward to hearing from you

Capt Popple

Ally code: 768-937-963

Replies

• Jucebx
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Our leaders and officers stopped playing so we are stuck without much to do. I'm at level 80, play every day, ally code 218-817-453. Thanks
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Npopple, I hv a 48/50 guild, I'd cut all my lower power, inactive, low actives if you wanna leave behind the similar in your guild to form a t7 guild. Let me know.
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Give you and 2 others of your choosing officer....
  • Npopple
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer KoaBrazen but we are almost full now through recruit so gonna fill the last couple of spots and see how it goes.
  • Options
    Can I join 696 327 765