Rex still in Shipments?

So about 10 days ago I made the fateful decision to start farming Rex from shipments. Long slog, I know. Anyway, he would reliably show up at least once, usually twice a day. The last few days though I can hardly find him. Even when I refresh the store. I can't seem to remove Sun Fac from Rex's spot. Anybody else notice anything similar or has it just been bad luck for me? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    We get these threads all the time eugh. Sometimes it's rey or je or something else. They come and go and they will come back again. You've just gotta have a little patience.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wow at a rate of 320 crystal for 4 shards it s going to cost you 6400 crystal or if you prefer about $60 and just to unlock him. Not even for 7*. Enjoy
  • Options
    Wow at a rate of 320 crystal for 4 shards it s going to cost you 6400 crystal or if you prefer about $60 and just to unlock him. Not even for 7*. Enjoy

It is easily farmable with arena rewards. Im at 43/85 for sun fac since this shipment started and the moment i hit 80. Just need a little bit of patience and resource alocations.

829-416-931
  • Options
    I'm aiming to farm Zam from shipments. Almost at 5-stars now, and it is expensive. Kinda requires scaling back gear/guild-daily farming, and high placing in arena (or cash, obv.).

Takes some patience, but I should have her ready by the time I get Han Solo.
  • Options
    Yes, he's still in shipments. You just gotta wait his turn. It's all a grind unless you got lots and lots of $$$.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen him 3/7 natural refreshes over the last two days, so yep, he's there!
  • Options
    That's good to hear. I've just been seeing nothing but Sun Fac for days. Can't seem to move her out of the spot Rex normally shows up in.