BlueStacks

Kurgath
61 posts Member
So, I have my Android Tablet, but sometimes I don't get WiFi and now I'm wondering if I can use BlueStacks to play Galaxy of Heroes when I can't use my Tablet?

Replies

• Options
    You should be able to. As long as your tablet and blue stacks both are logged in as the same Google Play account.
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    You should be able to. As long as your tablet and blue stacks both are logged in as the same Google Play account.

Yeah I know how it works, I was asking more like if it's allowed? I mean, sometimes I hear how emulators are illegal and Bluestacks is basically an emulator, isn't it?

• gssq83
    11 posts Member
    Options
    It worked in the past. But now Bluestacks won't run it...
  • Options
    I use droid4x :D
  • gssq83
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Tried Droid4x. It freezes at the connect to Google Play screen
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Options
    I tried Andy last night, and it seems that it's working quite well, the only problem I had was when I first launched it because I had to wait for like 10 minutes for it to update or something without any notification.
  • Options
    Get the new Bluestacks 2. It quit working for me too until I upgraded. It's still free
  • Options
    I just downloaded it on bluestacks 2 and it doesnt launch the game.
  • tilusiek
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Also on my SWGOH doesn't work since yesterday on **** (it was working fine few days ago).
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    It works with Genymotion, although that's technically a Virtual Machine instead of an emulator. Just gotta make sure ur PC is set to have VM capabilities on.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Unfortunately we don't have the ability to support emulators at this time, so this may be the reason you're encountering issues.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.