How to use Gear 11 86

So I got IG-86 to gear 11 today. I'm trying to figure out how to use him in Arena -- if at all. I was using Phasma lead, then Rey, QJG, Han, and RG. I've temporarily replaced Han with 86, but I liked having two taunters. But don't figure I can remove anyone else. Maybe QJG on defense? Anyone have any thoughts or also using such a high-powered 86?

Replies

• Options
    I have 86 to gear 10 and almost 11, just need some cuffs. I run Phasma, Rey, QGJ, RG and Han. Don't think its worth removing Han for him. Unfortunately, 86 is really slow... He is good for raids and in a droid team, but until his speed is increased, I cant imagine him being arena viable.
  • Options
    I use my G11 IG86 in my arena team: STH (G11), Rey, RG, IG86, QGJ

works quite good on Off and Def at least on my shard, get #1 or #2 every day.
  • Options
    How did you get a gear 11 where i cant even get one single toon more than gear 9?
  • Options
    Go_Blue wrote: »
    So I got IG-86 to gear 11 today. I'm trying to figure out how to use him in Arena -- if at all. I was using Phasma lead, then Rey, QJG, Han, and RG. I've temporarily replaced Han with 86, but I liked having two taunters. But don't figure I can remove anyone else. Maybe QJG on defense? Anyone have any thoughts or also using such a high-powered 86?

You wasted gear on a droid?!?! LOL. Learn from your mistakes.

Droids are great as a TEAM but not individuals you need HK-47 and IG-88 to make IG-86 stand out otherwise he is just average.. that team you have is great why try to replace it with a less capable character?