will Echo be farmable soon?

I'm really hoping for ECHO since he isn't highly sought after. I love clones and currently farming them but no way to get Echo because I will not purchase packs for them... Hopefully he'll be in the GW store if he is farmable...

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Probably not. I'd guess 6 months.
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaha a lot of jokes today
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Noooope.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Considering that Echo isn't even in the shipments yet, I'd say it is gonna be a while.

And let's be honest, it is the way it should be. People that want to spend money on chroms should be able to do so and gain goodies the rest of us can't have for a while. The game makes money, stays profitable, and we all get to play.

Collect what you can, have patience, and play the game. Echo will be farmable eventually. Just not for a while.
  • Options
    Problem is Echo is not really dropping in Chromoium packs much either, at least for me. Have not seen Echo in quite a few Chrono packs.

How often are other people seeing Echo in chromos, if at all?
  • Options
    Echo moving to any kind of shipping industry was voted 'most unlikely' when he finished college.

Months down the line. Maybe. Now? You cwazy Brosefa?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Hybridplug wrote: »
    Problem is Echo is not really dropping in Chromoium packs much either, at least for me. Have not seen Echo in quite a few Chrono packs.

His drop rate prob went down after they released Zam and she became the new drop too much character. I do wonder why Echo wasn't added to shipments though since Zam was added right away. I haven't pulled any chromes since I maxed Echo and his drop rate was insanely high at the time right after his release.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Also he won't be free to play until after Kit, Ayala, Maul, Rex, Sun Fac, and then idk where the auro toons fit into the shift to f2p.
  • Options
    Hybridplug wrote: »

On five Mega Chroms, i had Echo in all of them.