The most annoying character

Austin
61 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi everyone! I have decided to run a poll on the character that annoys people the most. You should take in all aspects of the character (including leader ability) and select the one that annoys you the most. If you select the option "Other", I would greatly appreciate if you would reply to the thread with the name of the character that you would've chosen if it was available.

The most annoying character 46 votes

Barriss Offee
4%
MokiMofikiSonic90 2 votes
Count Dooku
45%
SvargasBlamjeremyj26Natok205Venator_83meanprideShadowHoundMeetraSurikGrilofungushnitzelD0SRARECleanerThomasLylepay2winBLuby25Nosferatu1988TheMaceWindontjaje6993pongoBrodieWan 21 votes
Captain Phasma
2%
Austin 1 vote
CT-5555 "Fives"
0%
First Order TIE Pilot
6%
MerilonEmirK96Drich2323 3 votes
Leia
21%
TelaanJaegerPoerliSlythRinnYuriEbonHawkJisstWillyfettHeezyyyyJoshuaAdam2000 10 votes
Old Ben
6%
MordeebDarkIM_UR_UPGRADE 3 votes
Old Daka
10%
DiegoSenpaiBishopSilverSargeantGuitarAceDraxalArmadine 5 votes
Qui-Gon Jinn
0%
Other
2%
GhostChili 1 vote
Post edited by Austin on

Replies

• jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Count Dooku
    There is no question who is the most annoying, Dooku. Attacks 3 times for everyone else's 1. He's beatable, but a pain in the butt.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Old Daka
    Old Daka can be pretty frustrating too. Nothing more irritating than having to kill a whole team twice to win.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old ben without a doubt. Even a 4* old ben can hinder a 7* geared team unless you have ewok elder (which no one uses) or ackbar to remove debuffs for you. Whenever i know my opponent has an oldben, i literally pray to take out his dps b4 old ben strikes and then pray i survive the 2 turns of debuff.
  • Options
    Sidious if you use to run a Jedi team?
  • Options
    Other
    Sid, because he effectively puts half my roster spot n the trash can.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    How is this even a question? Currently Leia in her bugged status is truly annoying.