Count Dooku fix Darth Sidious Fix

The problem I have is over and over I have loss to Count Dooku, if I leave him last. He is destroying my team and I feel the stats aren't balancing out to what it really should be. Teams that are facing me are more than likely getting demolished but when I play a mediocre team with Dooku on it he becomes Luke Skywalker and it sucks. I can't climb up in my ranking because this glitch please Fix it or make Darth Sidious more powerful with the same Lightning that Dooku has because it is not accurate to the real movie. Patch it now I should never lose to count with Sidious at 6* almost 7 and level 5 power he was the leader change that mess or take him off the game

Replies

• Options
    Do you have a healer?
  • Mad
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Consular level 8 armor level 5 healer 4* and I watched Count Dooku freeze him every time with force Lightning that power belongs to Darth Sidious but I have also seen that tactic used against me with Darth Sidious but with the AI destroying me with 3 healers on their team AI sucks.
  • Options
    Dooku and Sid and Jedi killers. Thats on purpose. Sounds like you need to balance your team a bit better, and level up other toons. Dooku is annoying but he's a glass cannon
  • Options
    Thankyou, for pointing this out for me. I just notice in Galactic battles how much energy Darth Sidious was taking off of my Jedi characters as oppose to my none Jedi characters. I think that my Team is Basic and I have a lot of people that have copied me but I don't know much about synergies so I am ranked at about 300 anyone below that has good knowledge of the game. I have not paid anything into the game but my time, so... it sucks losing to people who have paid to win. I am learning but any more help or advice you Professionals can give would be a blessing but I still want Darth Sidious with Force Lightning.