Yoda's special (unstoppable force & battle meditation)

Harlodpeter
323 posts Member
edited June 2016
As the title clearly stated

I find the cooldown turns for Yoda's Unstoppable Force (UF) & Battle Meditation (BM) are quite long.. UF 5 turns and BM 6 turns..

Well, of course yoda is one of the fastest toon out there with 157 speed (if geared 10) And may be to some, with that speed, the cooldown reset is nothing.. But as a player that still run yoda in his arena team, i would like to propose this idea to make him viable once more in top rank arena, i'mma go one by one on my proposal to these abilities

Unstoppable force
1. -1 turn on cooldown
2. Or keep UF at the same cooldown rate but increase chances to drop turn meters to 75% and increase UF damages At least 10% from the current 4318 - 4572.

Battle Meditation
1. -1 turn on cooldown

If anyone has a better ideas on our beloved yoda, feel free to share your idea here

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's pretty easy for him to give his entire team foresight using battle meditation, even if you only get to use it once or twice per game it should still be one of the best special abilities in the game currently.
    Unstoppable force seems to be kind of bad since protection makes 50% health more like 40-25% and hitting anything that low with a strong move will probably knock it out it anyways. I don't think increasing the damage would help but maybe if it would just stun without requiring the enemy to be under 50% health it would be more viable? Sort of like Cad Banes stun glove special, which is better at the moment
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It's pretty easy for him to give his entire team foresight using battle meditation, even if you only get to use it once or twice per game it should still be one of the best special abilities in the game currently.
    Unstoppable force seems to be kind of bad since protection makes 50% health more like 40-25% and hitting anything that low with a strong move will probably knock it out it anyways. I don't think increasing the damage would help but maybe if it would just stun without requiring the enemy to be under 50% health it would be more viable? Sort of like Cad Banes stun glove special, which is better at the moment

I love the idea of removing the factor in yoda's UF.. The fact is, he is so underrated right now..
    Remove the ability of removing turn meters and give him the ability to stun opponent without the factor is good for arena but not really for raid
  • Options
    Well it is still not too hard to boost his TM using the correct lineup in characters. And if he was speed up anymore even by -1 cool down imagine what ppl would do using QGJ lead on Yoda lol. Yoda would have a field day in arena.
  • Options
    Well it is still not too hard to boost his TM using the correct lineup in characters. And if he was speed up anymore even by -1 cool down imagine what ppl would do using QGJ lead on Yoda lol. Yoda would have a field day in arena.

I run QGJ lead and yoda most of the time.. He is fast given the extra speed from QGJ..