Congratulations Emperorz Black Bonez!

Prev1
Scorn
411 posts Member
We beat or first Heroic raid! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication! I look forward to doing many, many more Heroic raids with all of you guys!

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Big congrats to everyone involved and making it work as a community regardless of how progressed everyone is!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Great job guys. Scorn and our officers (aero, darthballs, rayek, and rarlie) did a fantastic job planning, practicing on Tier 6, and communicating during the raid. Today we put the competitive back in our casual/competitive guild
  • Rayek
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Was a lot of fun...thanks to Scorn, DarthBalls and Aero for putting in the effort to make it happen.
  • Options
    Congratulations people units! Keep on truckin'!
  • Options
    Congrats to our guild for completing T7. Kudos to our officers for planning an organized approach!! Here's to many more Heroic raids!! CHEERS!!
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity what gear dropped for you guys after completing it
  • Options
    Thanks to our fearless leaders for coming up with a great plan. If they would have been on Napoleon's staff, he never would have lost at Waterloo!
  • Options
    @gokan I got a full droid caller for finishing #29. #20 got one too. At least one other furnace.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Finished #18 and got a full fusion furnace.
  • DarthBarron
    339 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Congrats all! Thanks to Scorn and all the officers for everything they do! It was great to be part of it. Here's to many more!

Aka Kevwalker
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    @Gokan I got 12 mk 4 carbanti's and 25 of the raid specific Nubian disc for #12. So far the other guys have reported 2 droid callers and other complete gear.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Gokan i finished first. Got 1 full mk 3 stun cuffs, 25 mk4 sensor arrays, and 40 scanner parts.
  • Options
    Congrats guys!
  • Options
    @Scorn @Aero @Darth_Balls @DarthBarron @Jedi2407 @FinnSLoth @Grraauuggh

We finished the Normal Tank raid! Took less than 7 days. Feels like a bigger accomplishment than our first T7 Rancor (not diminishing that accomplishment though).

Onto the Heroic Tank!
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations guys! You guys rock!!! :)
  • Options
    Congrats guys! :-) Well done.

- IN DarthJarJar, TI

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Gratz and gj.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • tuli
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats. Just out of curiosity, how many whales are there in your guild?
  • Options
    Thanks all. It took a great team. Stick to it and you will get it done.
  • Options
    @tuli I would say 1 true whale.

We're are a core group of early shard players. We still have about 30 original guildmates from when guilds were first introduced and have had to recruit a little here and there.

I may post numbers on our damage per phase later. Still crunching the numbers.
  • Options
    Lots of shared info and a good amount of Jawa, Droid and Wiggs teams made it happen.
  • Options
    Nice job server buddies :)
  • Options
    Overall results with the distribution of scores are below. Like Rarlie said, Jawa's were my best team. I don't have great droids or Wiggs fully developed yet.

The P1/P2 scores a way off because I didn't capture them until we were 1/4 into Phase 2. P3 and P4 scores should be pretty close.

3DbHiRt.jpg
  • Options
    Big thanks goes out to the wonderful officers @IDobaFett @Jedi2407 @Rarlie @DarthBarron For holding down the fort and leading the charge for the first few phases. Great job to everyone in the guild keeping at it, sharing info, and getting through this brutal slog!
    Special thanks to the king of the spreadsheets @IDobaFett

I think the first rancor heroic felt more of an accomplishment to me though tbh
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oh hey, I'm in this guild!

Congrats everyone! It was quite the slug fest, and seemed like it was going to take much longer than it did
  • Options
    Proud of this guild and everyone's hard work to get this done. EBB is an awesome guild!
  • Options
    Can you give us some hints on which were the best teams for each phase? That would help a lot