Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace

Dear EA, Dear CG, Dear developers, Does Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace still exists in shipments?
I've spent lots of crystals to refreshes but not meet any of them.
Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace is very expensive in guild shop, i think it's not right, it's horrible.
Heavy farming of characters will not make people play your game longer, it will make people look more adequate games

Replies

• Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    Options
    It would seem to me that shipments need a real rework.
    Ea has tried to use shipments to sort of balance the problem of guild hopping and gaining gear that way;however it would seem(,imo it has backfired a bit),now there are 3 tiers of player groups.

1.Guild hoppers who benefited alot from that.
    2.Those lucky ones,and it would seem a lot from reading these forums,who find the droid callers and furnaces in shipments
    3.Lastly,everyone else not included in the two groups above.

Yes players can use shards to refresh shipments but when a player spends shards,he/she wants feel successful not frustrated.
    Success inspires further expenditure,failure however only breeds contempt,and that's putting it politely.

I would use the recent jedi events as an example.
    Higher lvl battle, potential gain of up to 2mil credits,refresh as we all know 75 shards,
    I won 22k............thanks but no thanks.
  • Options
    I haven't seen a furnace in about 4 weeks and I haven't seen a Droid Caller since they were first added.
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Do you read the dev notes? I'd start there before complaining. The only available raid item is currently the droid caller. Once it's two weeks ends, it will be another item. They are random and not abundant. If the gear is easily accessible the only players would would succeed is P2P. That would ruin the game.

Edit: Raids are the way to go to get "Raid" items. Shipments are only there to provide minimal help.
  • Options
    Dear Dev's, Please limit the amount of characters that need the fusion furnace. Farming them is a very old chore and those of us who aren't in uber guilds the process is darn right painful