Are you kidding me with this raid reward?

Please explain how someone in my guild finishes between 20-16 and gets full gear pieces while I finish top 10 and have never seen one...
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• Options
    I've finished dead last (47th) one time and got a full scanner. Your chances go up the higher you place, but it still relies on RNG.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    kGXvfFv.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Please explain how someone in my guild finishes between 20-16 and gets full gear pieces while I finish top 10 and have never seen one...

Bad rng for you. Where is problem ?
  • Options
    Czert wrote: »

Problem is where you do 23 raids and only see 10 pieces of usable salvage. That more than bad RNG. That's bad game design!
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    PixieClock wrote: »
    Czert wrote: »

Problem is where you do 23 raids and only see 10 pieces of usable salvage. That more than bad RNG. That's bad game design!

Mayby, but you have to live with it. Sometimes in cantina battles i get 5-6 shards from 20 battles and sometimes only 2. So do i have to cry because only 2 drops?
    Very similiar is drops in chalenges, with listed 5 drops of purple gear i realy need, actualy over 300 pieces in total, but over 95% of whole time i get only 2 or 3 drops, with 2 is majority, again do i have to cry ?
  • Options
    @Czert waa waa....that better?
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Well, do you feel better now ?
  • Options
    Actually...