Is g10 GS still glitched?

MrJx3
257 posts Member
Is he still weaker than he's supposed to be at g10?

Replies

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Never was, friend of mine did extensive testing
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    How much damage does GS do with his basic at g10? Does it do considerably more damage than g9?
  • Options
    It seems to me the big boost in performance in most toons is between g8 and g9, not necessarily 9 to 10. But I only have a few 10s so I am limited in my info. But I honestly notice virtually no difference between G9 and G10 gs
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    How much damage does GS do with his basic at g10? Does it do considerably more damage than g9?

I'm too lazy to go look, there is an article about GS damage on LordSkunk.com
  • Options
    I researched this about a month back. He was fixed. I also have him max gear now myself and can confirm.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Alright thanks.
  • Options
    No he's not glitched, he's just poor. Rey out damages him, has more survivability. I'm in the position to where it's either him or gear 9 Rey, and sadly I have to go with the latter to hold my position in arena. He's not bad at all, just Rey outdistances him :(. Together though they're great, if you have the chance to get him I would. Especially with omega on unique!
  • Options
    @EscapeArtist51 I would argue that. I think they are roughly the same in terms of effective health. Rey would probably win a stand up fight but Geo has advantages elsewhere. that 50% TM on crit is really nice in P2/P3 raid.
  • Options
    @EscapeArtist51 I would argue that. I think they are roughly the same in terms of effective health. Rey would probably win a stand up fight but Geo has advantages elsewhere. that 50% TM on crit is really nice in P2/P3 raid.
    Yeah I mean Genosian soldier is definitely my all around #2 damage dealer and he's super fast, but Rey's foresight just happens too often to the point where it beats out the 6k or 7k more health Genosian soldier has over her. I definitely think Genosian soldier is solid op. especially on raids
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    He is by far the best dps for p1. Rey will hit too hard, pigs tm will rise too fast. GS on the other hand, he assist tm reductions and hits average.
    GZ6PzHu.jpg