B2 - just a small tweak please

Halig
92 posts Member
edited June 2016
I have recently started using B2. He's okay. but I feel that his damage is so so low that at times he can be a liability on my team.

I think that this is due to his shockingly aweful damage.

I think one slight tweak could make a difference to those of us who paid through the nose to get him and wouldnt be considered over powered by those who do not.

I think his basic should change too:

Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and inflict Evasion Down for two turns. If the target is already afflicted by Evasion Down, this attack does 50% extra damage.

Just a very small tweek to a move that is called Heavy arms and is actually the second weakest move in the game.

Its not a big buff and on defense in arena probably wouldnt even be noticed as the chances of B2 attacking the same person twice in a row is probably low. But on attack it would just make him a touch more useful. Afterall hitting someone with max gear (ie 15k hp + 15k protection) for 1800 is a bit mind numbing.

Currently he is only there to remove buffs in arena, and apply buff block (65% chance) feels like when this is on cooldown he might as well powerdown because he is offering so little as an attacking threat.

also would mean he might have a tiny bit of use in the raids also.

Replies

• Options
    Fully leveled and gear 9 with Omega basic and AOE is where you need B2. He attacks constantly, and his AOE cooldown is lowered by 1. He is useless against Rancor, but droids can do huge damage against piggies with him.

A slight bump in basic damage would be nice, but you don't know his full power yet to ask for everything you are.
  • Options
    Fully leveled and gear 9 with Omega basic and AOE is where you need B2. He attacks constantly, and his AOE cooldown is lowered by 1. He is useless against Rancor, but droids can do huge damage against piggies with him.

A slight bump in basic damage would be nice, but you don't know his full power yet to ask for everything you are.

+1 to what FartBlaster said.... B2 is very good where he's at. You have a character that can basically counterattack whenever allies are evaded or damaged not just when he's damaged. This happens a lot. Plus his Dispel not only gets rid of positive stats but it prevents them for 2 turns as well. That means no taunts from tanks like RG and no Old Ben death passive and a crap ton of other anoying buff that you don't like dealing with...... Plus the evasion down on his basic is fantastic for ensuring hits.

What you are asking here is to buff a well rounded tank. THERE ARE NOT MANY WELL ROUNDED CHARACTERS, AND IT SHOULD STAY THIS WAY. Plus at the moment, this would buff all the pay to play people since he was hardly attainable for those who didnt hand over money and thats just not fair to a lot of people.

He synergizes perfectly with my droid team and keeps my high damage potential from being constantly evaded like it was before.