Smart or dumb?

Would it be smart to create a new account, quickly finish everything, and maybe join the meta so u can be #1 in basically everything possible??? Or would it be a waste of time and just stick to the account u have now?

Replies

• Options
    Should I have two accounts at the same time?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    How far are you with your current? Up to in the end. You know the game now. Do you want to spend that extra time to.get an advantage on a new server? What's your goal with the game?
  • Options
    I started a 2nd account and its been very fun, but I wouldnt delete my current main
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    You can always catch up, and toons you thought worthless could be viable in the future. They're always coming up with new events (scoundrel), or fixing broken toons (Anakin).
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Dumb, I tried the same strategy. It's easier to correct strategy mistakes than to start all over again.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    By the time you re leveled to the point that the meta actually means anything or mattered it would have changed... Have another account for fun if you like but I recommend staying on the current and maybe not care so much about the invisible formless entity known as the meta... If you have a well thought out team it will hold you in arena just fine
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It depends. Are you competetive on your current shard and how long have you played for? I just started a second account and it's really fun and alot easier doing everything "right" from the beginning. I've got 6 months invested in my main though, and there's no way I'd give that up.