Anyone Else not see a MK5 Droid Caller Yet?

Prev1
I wasn't a fan of EA's solution to precrafting for many of the reasons that have been noted, but at least I thought I would have the chance to suck it up and buy a droid caller or two. It now has been 12 days and 48 shipments (approximately) and I have not seen a single Mk5 Driod caller in shipments and in a few days they will be replaced by another piece of raid gear.

I play the game daily and I check all shipments, so I have seen them all after EA's announcement.

Has anyone else had this issue? I understand that shipments are driven by RNG, but there should be some assurance that it a piece of raid gear at least cycles once per week through your shipments. If one doesn't appear, I am worse off now then before the 'fix' as more people have the gear that I have not had an option to even acquire.
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)

Replies

• Options
    They want you to buy refreshes. I have also not seen one.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    No refreshes and seen 8, sorry to be the partypooper.
  • Options
    I've seen 2-3 mk4, but not a 5...
  • Options
    No refreshes, seen none
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Apparently they're as rare as furnaces were in shipments. Tomorrow should be when the new piece is added.

We're not allowed to use the "g" word, but that sums it up. Not only do they want you to buy raid gear when it shows, but they want people to blow thousands of crystals refreshing, which undoubtedly makes them more money than actual gear purchases.
  • Shazzzammm
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have done refreshes for furnaces too. These droid callers are not showing up at all.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Bought 6
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I finally saw my first one this morning and gobbled it up
  • Options
    What if on certain people it's bugged. It has to be. There is no way it hasn't showed up after 900 redreshes for 5 days now
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Finally saw one yesterday and bought it straight up. Then realized that only Ackbar, Poggle and Boba needed it. Still, for my rebel team, I think it'll help eventually.
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I saw one on like the second day and bought it. Haven't seen one since. No refreshes.
  • Options
    Ive seen and bought 4. I missed a few overnight resets as well. They are there.
  • Options
    I've spent over $100 and haven't seen 1.

Something is off here....
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I saw one. Didn't need it so didn't buy it.
  • Options
    I seen 3 total without refreshing at all. This RNG solution to pre crafting is incredibly greedy and ridiculous. They really should not have done this to their player base..
  • Options
    I've bought 3 or 4. No refreshes.
  • Options
    I've seen like 5 of them already, haven't bought any though.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    few refreshes and got one.... total trash. And this wasn't a solution to pre-crafting... it was a solution for revenue... plain and simple. John said "there really isn't a precrafting issue and here's why" then he went on to say "as a solution to the issue that doesn't exist...."

yeah ok...
  • Options
    I've not seen one and i need at least 3 it's not a fair solution at all and I was willing to buy crystals if I saw one
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Got 2 today. One natural and a 50 refresh.
  • Options
    Man I'm up to 7 now. I don't even refresh anymore
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't see one til yesterday... Smh. I did refresh a little
  • Options
    @Lovey948 I agree. I was willing to buy crystals to get one, but I refuse to buy crystals to spin "EA's" Roulette wheel of gear. Might as well go drop 20 bucks on black... the odds are better.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    Not a single one. I refreshed for the first time yesterday. Up to 100 so twice. Nothing
  • Options
    I am in the same boat. I've checked every shipment, 4x a day. Not missed a single one. No droid caller

For the first 2 days, I was patient. On Day 3, I spent 1,000+ crystals refreshing. On Day 4, I spent 1,000+ crystals refreshing.

No droid caller. So I told myself, maybe if I'm patient?

Nothing. Nada. No droid caller.

Come on... This really has to be a bug, right? I see the 300 crystal droid caller ALL the time, like it's mocking me.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I have not seen any kinda fustrating
  • Options
    I've seen three the past three days. Did a lot of 50 crystal refreshes though. Before those three I thought I'd never see one
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No refresh seen 4 bought 2 if i see one today or tmrw ill buy it if not i ll save it for the next raid gear..(don t really need droid callers..)

Tbh we just did our first heroic raid so i won t be in need of any rsid gears except furnaces and maybe nubian disk (drop rate is awfull)
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    There's another post on the odds of the droid caller showing up. Basically do normal refreshes save your $ and purchase normally. For a 2-5% chance at seeing a droid caller is not at all worth the refresh. Basically playing the lottery each time. Btw that is each time you refresh. And that's probably best odds you will get. So it's not cumulative. You could refresh using $500 and may see one. That is entirely possible. Save your wallet.