91 posts Member
edited June 2016
Fun poll. Name the worst toon in the game. Go
Post edited by Gokan on

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Hard to say because the ones people say usually aren't geared, which creates claims based on no evidence. Out of the characters I have at 7 star and at least gear 8,

Stormtrooper
    General Veers
    Ahsoka
    Asajj
    Snowtrooper

Note that these aren't likely the very worst, just out of what I can claim with any sort of accurate reference.
  • Options
    1. Plo koon, why ? no potency below really high gear for most players , unreliable dispel, Aoe unreliable only pros takes away stealh if that's your leader and give TM to clones and half to others, rather have phasma though.
    2. Resistance pilot, Why? Expose never sticks and damage not so great
    3. Greedo, why? Basic and unique is bugged so rarely double attacks it's not funny
    4. Night sister acolyte, why? Can't rely on killshot for something to trigger and that's all that she has going for her.
    5. Magmatrooper why? No potency behind really high gear level, one of the lowest damage of all attackers and olny benefit is resisting debuffs gives Tm but who wants to use a garbage toon any way?

Please buff these guys EA. I use all but NA and they stink, and love to fight them plo koon a little tough with his high HP but that was at high gear level where all toons are beefy, but these are all soooo flawed, I didn't mention Anakin because he is getting a rework but he would be 6 right now.
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    @Aero yea im gonna change it to just one so its easier to decide. But i strongly disagree with ahsoka and asajj
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    @Davidstareater i strongly agree with your choices
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Gokan wrote: »
    @Aero yea im gonna change it to just one so its easier to decide. But i strongly disagree with ahsoka and asajj

My list of qualifying candidates (7 star, at least gear 8)

Rex
    Fives
    Clone Sarge
    Plo Koon
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Stormtrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Magmatrooper
    Royal Guard
    Luminara
    Jedi Consular
    Asajj Ventress
    Ahsoka Tano
    Captain Phasma
    Eeth Koth

So it's not necessarily that Ahsoka and Asajj are bad, just that they're bottom five of that group from my experience and this get used the least. Maybe Eeth Koth instead of Asajj. Stun vs dispel, both good utility. I doubt either is the true bottom five of the game, but no way to back up that claim.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett, for being the biggest disappointment. Especially, considering his gear requirements.
  • Options
    Boba is an iconic character and completely gaabaage in the game except as leader.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    1. Plo koon, why ? no potency below really high gear for most players , unreliable dispel, Aoe unreliable only pros takes away stealh if that's your leader and give TM to clones and half to others, rather have phasma though.
    2. Resistance pilot, Why? Expose never sticks and damage not so great
    3. Greedo, why? Basic and unique is bugged so rarely double attacks it's not funny
    4. Night sister acolyte, why? Can't rely on killshot for something to trigger and that's all that she has going for her.
    5. Magmatrooper why? No potency behind really high gear level, one of the lowest damage of all attackers and olny benefit is resisting debuffs gives Tm but who wants to use a garbage toon any way?

Please buff these guys EA. I use all but NA and they stink, and love to fight them plo koon a little tough with his high HP but that was at high gear level where all toons are beefy, but these are all soooo flawed, I didn't mention Anakin because he is getting a rework but he would be 6 right now.

To counter on the characters I can (7 star, at least gear 8)

1. Plo Koon. At gear 9 (no raid gear) his potency is 50% and his dispel is extremely reliable. I ran him in Arena for months, and had him at gear 9 during the 70 level cap. With the omega basic, he dispels all effects fairly reliable, but at least one always. AOE is also reliable and puts offense down on 2 to 3 targets. I'm not sure what you're basing your claims off of?

5. Magmatrooper usefulness is indeed locked behind a lot of gear, but nonetheless once he gets there he is not a bottom tier character. Reliable turn meter removal and very fast turn meter gain with his unique and high tenacity makes up for the little damage.

Can't comment on the others as they don't meet my criteria to judge.
  • Options
    Ahsoka is good, she's a crit machine, at higher levels she does great damage but I agree she needs to geared up to be at her full potential and that's not how the characters could be. You should NOT have to gear 9,10,11 a toon for it to be viable against a 5 star gear 8.
  • Options
    Ahsoka is perhaps the easiest toon to gear. To higher levels.

Ahsoka is good in raids. Jmo
  • SaKaEm3
    46 posts Member
    Options
    How do you judge which is the worst?? Most toons have some value in certain areas (GW, Arena, etc). Some work really well when with the right group, but suck otherwise (Poggle, Chirpa, Akbar). Others have a specific talent that makes them useful (Stun, taunt, heal, etc.)

My own personal list has two parts....
    The 5 toons that I love seeing on the opposition squad... (The All Bad Defense Squad)
    Asajj (always leave for last)
    The Squishy Club (Maul, Rey, Leia, FOTP)
    The Bad Jedi Club (JKG, JC, Eeth, Yoda)
    The Healers Who Can't hit (Barris, Elder, JC, Talia)

The 5 toons that I almost never use at all, under any circumstance...
    Pick a Scoundrel
    Nightsisters Acolyte or Initiate
    The Great Unpromoted (CUP, Mob Inforcer, Any Jawa, Veers)
    And no list of uselessness would be complete without Ugnaught...
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer
    Veers
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj (86 speed lmao)
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Guardian and Mob Enforcer got my vote
  • Options
    Nute Gunray is by far the worst.
  • Options
    Ignaught
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »

Rex
    Fives
    Clone Sarge
    Plo Koon
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Stormtrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Magmatrooper
    Royal Guard
    Luminara
    Jedi Consular
    Asajj Ventress
    Ahsoka Tano
    Captain Phasma
    Eeth Koth

So it's not necessarily that Ahsoka and Asajj are bad, just that they're bottom five of that group from my experience and this get used the least. Maybe Eeth Koth instead of Asajj. Stun vs dispel, both good utility. I doubt either is the true bottom five of the game, but no way to back up that claim.

What are you smoking ?

Rex/Fives/Sarge/RG/Phamsa are some of the worst toons in the game ???
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Time has not been been kind to Captain Phasma apparently... kinda hard to believe a toon who not that long ago was the Leader in the majority of squads on many an Arena shard has somehow made a '"Worst Toon" list. And Rex to this minute is still one of the finest Leaders in the hobby. Unreal.
    Aero wrote: »

Rex
    Fives
    Clone Sarge
    Plo Koon
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Stormtrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Magmatrooper
    Royal Guard
    Luminara
    Jedi Consular
    Asajj Ventress
    Ahsoka Tano
    Captain Phasma
    Eeth Koth

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Consular has a good ship so he shouldn't be mentioned here.
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer

Ventress is pretty slick imho. You just have to drop a body & trigger Rampage and she wrecks face. She is a bit squishy but everything she does heals her. Won me a ton of GW nodes & arena fights.
  • Options
    Seriously people, this thread is nearly 1 year old.

You must think you're Old Daka...