8 Pack w/ Guaranteed 4 Star

Hello everyone...I was watching some YouTube videos of the soft-launch version and I could have sworn that the 8 pack guaranteed at least a 4 star? Why doesn't our 8 pack have that guarantee? Bought a couple of 8 packs already and only seem to get 1-3 star characters and shards :(

Replies

• Options
    Hard release "Balance"
  • Options
    I got a 4* Barriss from the 8x pack. This was my first purchase.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I spent around 50 bucks on cards before I got my first 4 star. Talk about crappy luck. Saving grace is that it was Lando 4 star. After playing with him Im not so bummed about the 50 bucks.
  • Options
    The odds of pulling a 4* per Chromium Data Card is only about 4%. Keep in mind, the characters you pull are only unlocked per the initial promotion level. For example, you can't pull a 4* Ewok Scout...only the 1* version and you'd receive less overall shards than a direct Shard pull of 12, but if you pull a 4*...that is 80 shards worth.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    I got old daka 4*. Mind you the rest was garbage but. Well worth it I'm guessing if you are f2p save up I guess
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Against my better judgement and everyone's advice not to waste crystals on Chromium packs, I just went and bought an 8x after I saved enough crystals.

I got 4* Barriss unlocked. The rest were trash but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Time to join the Barriss/Dooku hype train and **** off more people in Arenas :'(
  • Options
    You guys are so lucky. $50 for a Lando is op, not to mention a Barriss in 8 packs. I got trash and I spent more.
  • Options
    If the video you watched was some time ago. Our chromium packs back then was x10, guaranteed 1 3/4* character, but chromium could drop gear and training droids back then. It was trash of the trash haha
  • Options
    I actually preferred our old packs. Farming gear can get tedious and rather expensive. Actually, I still have quite a bit of stuff from the old packs that I can't even use yet.
  • Options
    I must be one of the luckiest people to get Bariss 4* in a Bronzium then..
This discussion has been closed.