CAD-Comics

Hi there! I wanted to share a nice online comic that I've been following for years. It's about video games mostly, but it has some pop culture here and there as well. It used to have a main storyline with characters and so on, that line ended and it's now in a sort of reboot, with a brand new concept for the site as well. Having a brand new story, aimed more as a comic book, and keeping the video games and other stuff as one shots published between stories.

It's a great comic, and actually, that's where I got to know this great game! Here was the first strip regarding SW: GoH
cad-20151228-417cd.png
(I started playing that day, Dec 28th in the morning when I saw the comic! :D)

And here are two more that have been published afterwards on the same topic :)
cad-20160101-e0a8c.png
(I'd say I'm somewhere between stages 3 and 4, lol)
cad-20160106-45f14.png
(a small error on this one, it should be 1/50 :P but still, crazy picturing it like that xD)

I hope you guys like it. Here's the full website, and all the credit, of course, goes to Tim Buckley, the creator.
548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:

Replies

• Only web comic I've consistently enjoyed is Oglaf. There was one other about a party chick that lives with some sarcastic bald guy with minimal expressions, but I forget what it was called.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    :D
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Lol nice
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I forgot posting this one from July 20 (I think this was around the mods release):
    cad-20160720-16b4d.png
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (: