An idea to Rework Boba

RJ__Brando
1500 posts Moderator
It's a small tweak, but could be effective. I'm proposing you change his leadership to:

Scoundrel allies gain 50% critical damage and 20% turn meter on critical hit, other allies gain half that amount.

It's a fair trade off that would not only fix him, but help all the extremely slow scoundrels.

Food for thought @EA_Jesse

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I would actually farm him if this happened... We can dream. Phasma/Han/Lando in there too. Maybe Chewie for nostalgia.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    His omega leader ability adds 10% ceit chance so he seems alright
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    MidgieSWAG wrote: »
    His omega leader ability adds 10% ceit chance so he seems alright

This doesn't fix how slow he and every other scoundrel seems to be. What I'm proposing is take a page out of HKs book and narrow his lead towards scoundrels and replace crit chance for turn meter gain.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    It's a small tweak, but could be effective. I'm proposing you change his leadership to:

Scoundrel allies gain 50% critical damage and 20% turn meter on critical hit, other allies gain half that amount.

It's a fair trade off that would not only fix him, but help all the extremely slow scoundrels.

I'd still use cad over this if cad worked.

Now if it was critical chance/ damage and this then I might consider boba.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Duckoo wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

I'd still use cad over this if cad worked.

Now if it was critical chance/ damage and this then I might consider boba.

True...but it's a different strategy all together.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno, compared to HK, Boba giving 25% crit chance, 25% crit damage and 25% turn meter on crit would put him in a similar place.

I'm of the opinion the HK is already borderline game breaking though so I'm not sure how I feel about this. Limits design space, you can never give a droid TM on basic without just ending it all, and you cant really make a fast droid either.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    I dunno, compared to HK, Boba giving 25% crit chance, 25% crit damage and 25% turn meter on crit would put him in a similar place.

I'm of the opinion the HK is already borderline game breaking though so I'm not sure how I feel about this. Limits design space, you can never give a droid TM on basic without just ending it all, and you cant really make a fast droid either.

That's why I tamed down the turn meter (similar to Chirpas) and maintained the CD he already had.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_Conduit23 thoughts??