Yoda event moved

Prev1
As a heads up, the Yoda event will start a week earlier than previously announced.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah i just noticed that too. **** wont be ready
  • Options

Me neither ☹
  • Options
    Surprise!!!
  • Options
    When is the yoda event coming back?
  • Options

Me neither ☹

Whats the point of a countdown if youre just gonna move it around. No warning
  • Options
    8 days from now. You can see the timer if you tab into "Events"
  • Options
    If you go to events and scroll right you'll see a countdown timer. Currently at 8 days, 17 hours
  • Options
    One plans accordingly to the dates that Are given in the game.

I was going to unlock Yoda the second Day after the event unlocks on the original date.

Now.I dont know maybe in the need of level 90 characters ?
  • Options
    Yeah this was annoying. Oh well
  • Options
    I can't see it because I already have him 7* hehe. But I wanted to know to see how long I have to wait for the jedi bundle. I'm thinking about buying it, is it coming back as well? and is it worth it? The one that has Qui Gon and Anakin.
  • Options
    Maybe just a bug ? Today it was suppose to say 18 days if Im not mistaken.
  • Options

Me neither ☹

I don't get it either. I'd imagine they want people to rush and spend crystals to get ready on the new timetable.

• Options

Me neither ☹

I don't get it either. I'd imagine they want people to rush and spend crystals to get ready on the new timetable.

This guy understands capitalism.
  • Options
    ****, I was going to get Vader to 6* from that but now I'm not gonna be ready
  • Options
    This is so rude! Such a **** move. Not classy at all.
  • Options
    Those guys always find a way to **** off everything.
  • Options
    This is the easiest thing not to fumble - announce event, have event. Yet, it was fumbled.
  • Options
    I think the bundle you're referring to was open to new players with a limited timeframe for purchase. Hasn't been seen since (I believe)
  • Options
    Disagree!! I had my last 7star jedi done 8 hours after the last event ended! Better for me!!
  • Options

Me neither ☹

How exactly is almost 9 days away no warning? There's over a week to go and there is zero reason to rush to get ready since he comes back regularly. You don't get him one time, you get him the next.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    I think i saw the yoda event say 15 days now its in the 9 day period it does come around every month or so but i think they moved up the time table cuz they do 2 event's at the same time ussually! (or right after yoda s has ended! ) i m assuming its the anti ewok event !
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten the ewok achievement Vader shards but that's because I've never seen the ewok event. Or the scoundrel event that my inbox just told me was live today only. And Yoda is so fast he even goes before his start date.
    Wtdeuce
  • Options
    Glad to hear. Less time to wait before I get another shot at the little green bugger.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently so.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Apparently so.

Is your shard #1 kolibri and #2 nsc?
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sorry, but edited what are you doing, guys. I just switched Cantina shipment farming to Ahsoka because I knew I had time to finish before Yoda event. Now I don't. Rude move. Knew I should have ignored that timer and just worked my own agenda. Back to Qui Gon for me.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently so.
    Xenith wrote: »
    Apparently so.

@Xenith - Hello there! :D
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Apparently so.
    Apparently so.

Helo @pac0naut aka luke warm on the in side ! XD

whats up with taking up the rank 3-4 with r5? XD
    I just found it wierd cuz u guys don t ussually do that and i know your payout is around this time lolz
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently so.
    Apparently so.

Helo @pac0naut aka luke warm on the in side ! XD

whats up with taking up the rank 3-4 with r5? XD
    I just found it wierd cuz u guys don t ussually do that and i know your payout is around this time lolz

Oh, r5 and I are on the same payout and in the same guild. Our payout was an hour ago. We know you make your run before us, so we leave everyone alone until our payout. We usually lockout 6-7 minutes before payout, so that's why nobody could battle NSC or Kolibri at that time.
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, something else that makes me mad. Now will not be ready.