Ewok event

@EA_Jesse @CG_NotReallyAJedi
Now that an Ewok event has been revealed by achievements, could you tell us the factions that will participate? Last event was Rebels AND Clones, so will there be a second faction to compliment the Empire? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Just updated the update notes with the event information.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Just updated the update notes with the event information.

Great, thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm that this event will reward ewok shards?

I have ES and EE both at 95/100 right now, and I'd rather spend the energy on gear than their HM nodes if I'm just going to end up with excess shards next week anyway...
  • Options

I have ES and EE both at 95/100 right now, and I'd rather spend the energy on gear than their HM nodes if I'm just going to end up with excess shards next week anyway...

Don't do it man.. Get the gear. Too much is at risk here.
  • Options

Don't do it man.. Get the gear. Too much is at risk here.

Yeah, with no confirmation either way I'll definitely wait and see before doing any nodes or spending any guild currency.

Well, spending on EE at least. Dengar is another story...
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

It was confirmed by a dev on reddit that the Forest Moon event will reward Ewok shards.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It was confirmed by a dev on reddit that the Forest Moon event will reward Ewok shards.

Woooo! Thanks!

Just wish I'd known ten or twenty shards ago!
  • Options
    @StarSon can you post the link?
    Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like Ewok event is battling Ewoks. Who do we bring to battle the Ewoks?
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Ewok shards..... the dream, need help with my Elder and wanted to eventually go for CC
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like Ewok event is battling Ewoks. Who do we bring to battle the Ewoks?

Empire and Droids