Aurodium --> Chromium --> F2P?

Is this how the other Aurodium toons will shift? Like in a few months, will Wedge be put in chromiums and after that B2 and so on? Or will Aurodium toons go straight to F2P?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It depends. If the toon is good, they wait longer to move them to f2p. Cad made it to GW shipments at light speed, along with Magna guard. Wedge will probably be there soon. B2 might have to wait - he's a solid build and a droid.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It depends. If the toon is good, they wait longer to move them to f2p. Cad made it to GW shipments at light speed, along with Magna guard. Wedge will probably be there soon. B2 might have to wait - he's a solid build and a droid.

I don't think it was anything to do with how good they are, see QGJ, OB, Leia
  • Options

I do see where you are coming from, but the meta shifts often. Cad might be the toon to get some day! Don't forget QGJ was the first chromium toon moved out of packs. And two "meh" toons, Kit Fisto and Darth Maul, remain chromium exclusive. But I am interested to see what will happen, and either way I am pleased that they are giving us former P2P characters and not leaving them exclusive forever.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Leia's been in the game since the beginning. QGJ ended up being so necessary because of the buff to RG. And he was extremely squishy until they raised the level cap and gear 11 became possible. I'll give you old ben.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure after maul kit fisto and aalya secura it will be rex!
  • Options
    Xenith wrote: »

I 100% agree, they are releasing the original chromium toons first and then I assume they will move on in the order they were released. I'm guessing that the last 3 original exclusives will be done by September, as they seem to release 1 each month. What I wonder though is what the release order will be. Personally, I'm REALLY HOPING for Aayla next but I doubt that it will happen, seeing as they just released Leia, a strong former P2P toon. If Maul or Fisto gets a dandy rework, they might take a bit longer to be released.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Xenith wrote: »

Yea he's the next in line
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Leia's been in the game since the beginning. QGJ ended up being so necessary because of the buff to RG. And he was extremely squishy until they raised the level cap and gear 11 became possible. I'll give you old ben.

QGJ was necessary because of Poe (he was released to Cantina shipments right before the Poe nerf). He became ubiquitous because of the speed leader change. He's not that useful against RG (I think Rey is more useful than QGJ against RG), but he's great against STHan.