Higher material challenge tier

They really need to make a new tier for all purple mats. It's getting rediculous farming them now. Anyone else agree?

Replies

• Options
    Yep, wouldn't be so bad if wasn't 20 of each and drop rate was so poor.

I think it's just their way of keeping us grinding till level cap increased etc.
  • Options
    I don't if I should even bother with mats and go for shards till this is adressed
  • Options
    I generally go for dooku shards and rest is wasted farming purple mats.

It's odd that one of the events (attackers i think) offers purple mat reward but the others dont.

• Options
    Ability mats or the purple gear? Both are scarce though
  • Options
    Material can farm until you empty energy that more 3 times per day. (1hrs.= 6 energy)
    Every use 50,50,100,....... diamond get 120 energy.

But shard can farm 3 times per day and probable will not drop it.(1 day for start again)
    Every use 50,50,..... diamond get 3 chance again.

What do you think?
    For a chance to drop Material and Shard.
    Which is better?
  • Options
    I'm farming a 50 piece upgrade now to prep for the new level cap. such pain.

I do wish they would have a "unlevel" all skill trees option for crystals where you can redo your trees (getting your materials back). I'd definitely take them up on it to make up for early mistakes.

I also would love if packs, shipments and challenges (which to be fair sort of do already) were more closely tied to what you needed to get.
  • Options
    It is a royal pain in the **** farming purple gear I need 60 purple gear (3 different types, 20 of each) to make Poggle purple and it's taking forever! The only good thing is that other than Rey, I don't really care about farming anyone in LS/DS battles so I have the energy to spare.
  • Options
    uf u think thats bad bobba needs 50x purple for 2 different slots at levle 66
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    uf u think thats bad bobba needs 50x purple for 2 different slots at levle 66

Are those materials farmable yet? If so I guess that isn't too bad given how long it'll take people to get from 60-66 once the cap increase is implemented.
  • Options
    Yeah those aren't farmable yet. I'm thinking they will be my first goals post cap, since 25 AGI each is nothing to sneeze at, even if he can't go up to level 9 gear
  • Options
    On my server very few people use Boba, I'm currently at 5* (half way to 6) with 2 level 7 gear slots left to fill. I think he's one of the best in the game. In your opinion, is he good at level 60 fully maxed out?
  • Raenas
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    On my server very few people use Boba, I'm currently at 5* (half way to 6) with 2 level 7 gear slots left to fill. I think he's one of the best in the game. In your opinion, is he good at level 60 fully maxed out?

5555 is better. He gets the 50% counter dmg at 62 and 20k hp. The speed down debuff is super crippling. Also due to high potency it is getting resisted very rarely.