173 posts Member
Hi all,

I an trying to do it with:

lvl 80 lando 4* gear 8
Boba 70 4* gear 8
Cad bane 70 5* gear 8
Chewy 70 5* gear 8
Dengar 1 2* gear 1

Any chances? I will farm Dengar nxt through shipments so I will probably get him to 70 too.

Thanks
Gooesy

Replies

• Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Doing it without problem with only lando and Can bane, other are lv 50 cheers.
  • Options
    It was pretty easy. I finished it with
    Level 75 7* gear 8 lando, level 70 6* boba, Level 60 5* Nute, Level 60 5* Greedo and Level 60 4* Chewie
  • Options
    I've only got two scoundrels, am I going to have to max out the other three on gear / stars once I unlock them, or can two solid toons and three placeholders do it?
  • Options
    Thats better than my team and i could do it
  • Options
    Yeah so that was easy as bouncing balls. I think it might have been soloable by Lando if I had him at his highest gear level.
  • Options
    80 chewie, lando, greedo.. 40 Cad and 1 Mob enforcer. very easy

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I think gear 8 is the key for the level 70 one. I'm struggling with a bunch at level60-65 g7....

turukano
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have lvl 72 Lando gear 8, lvl 54 gear 6 Chewie, Level 50 Dengar gear 6, Level 34-40 gear 4 Greedo and Cad Bane. Barely completed the first tier. Second tier...forget about it, can't even get past wave 1. Seems gear 7/8 is needed for the 2nd tier.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Easy as pie.
  • Options
    L78 6* Lando, G8
    L70 6* Greedo, G8
    L70 6* Cad Bane, G7
    L60 5* Chewie, G7
    4* Nute Gunray who isn't even worth mentioning

With this squad, I was able to auto the Level 50 battles, and just squeaked through the L70 battles on manual. I'll probably level them up a little, especially Nute, as I see it as a kind of "speculate to accumulate" situation.