Team advice

First of, I'm level 69 and never dropping below rank 50 (usually 25ish at payout) having trouble to enter top 20's on a end april shard. I'm currently not considering to buy chromiums/aurodiums.

I'm running Lumi(L) (7* G8) , StHan (6* G8) , Rey (6* G8) , GS (7* G8) , QGJ (6* G8) (all lvl 69)

Currently finishing off StHan, Rey and QGJ to 7* as main prio and assembling gear to further push these toons (GS to G9 will happen soon).

I'm aware that Lumi needs to be replaced to be more effective, but unsure which path to follow:

I'm working on these toons to subtitute one or more chars:

Phasma (nearly 6*, G8)
RG (4*, G8)
IG-86 (6*, G7)
Old ben (4*, G3) (just unlocked)

I'm leaning towards two tank team with StHan L untill I get Old Ben up to speed, but is this still viable or should i stick with lumi till Old ben is ready?

For the long run, which chars should I acquire to be more effective (Leia comes to my mind after QGJ is finished)

Thanks for any advice !
____
Brill Adrienus
The Guardians of The Force

Replies

• Options
    Phasma (L) Rey StHan QGJ GS
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    You have the correct dps, GS/QGJ/Rey

Dodge leader is okay, Dooku/Old Ben are better than Lumi (when geared).

Also, ST Han is a great tank, but most prefer RG due to his huge tankiness and ability to solidly land stuns.

I would, until Old Ben is geared, keep a Lumi dodge lead and swap ST Han for RG.

Last case you could put Phasma in the lead, but then you lose dodge which can make you even more of a target (I instantly target all non dodge teams simply due to me being able to land all my hits).