The Empire Event - will I do it this time?

clhs
195 posts Member
edited June 2016
So last time the Empire Event was here I failed miserably (but had fun trying nonetheless). It's back soon so I wonder if my current (eligible) roster will be enough to get me through. Any advice on whether it will be?

Fives L80 7⋆ G9

Ackbar L78 7⋆ G9

Leia L76 5⋆ G9 (should be 6⋆ soon)

Lando L71 7⋆ G8

Biggs L70 7⋆ G7 OR ST Han L69 6⋆, G8.

EDIT: totally forgot about ST Han.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    good chance of you finishing it quite easely with those characters.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I used the same team except han instead of leia and only maxed toon was lando and the event was easy to beat imo. I can't say if tank is needed though your lvl and gear seem good enough.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Lordy, I totally forgot about ST Han. What a total buffoon I am.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    clhs wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Lordy, I totally forgot about ST Han. What a total buffoon I am.

even better chance ;)
  • Options
    You are confusing events. The event that is coming up is an Ewok event using empire and droid characters. You are talking about the empire assault event which used Rebels.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    You are confusing events. The event that is coming up is an Ewok event using empire and droid characters. You are talking about the empire assault event which used Rebels.

Oh, I thought I read on here (or Reddit) that both were coming back. I thought the Ewok event was coming up shortly but that the Empire event (using rebels and clones) was also coming back... I may well have got that wrong.
  • Options

Oh, I thought I read on here (or Reddit) that both were coming back. I thought the Ewok event was coming up shortly but that the Empire event (using rebels and clones) was also coming back... I may well have got that wrong.

it will eventually yes.
  • Richisential
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The empire assault event will be coming back on a recurring basis. There is an achievement for its completion (similar to the Yoda event)

I don't believe they have set a date for its return yet though

@clhs
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

When it came around the first they i think they stated it would come around agian later on. (the empire/ rebel-clone event)
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Great, well hopefully I am more prepared for it this time and won't have my posterior served up to me on a platter.
  • Options
    Im also wondering will this be enough ( I will get all those chars even better by the time event starts)...

CT5555 - Lv80 GearX + 1 item (prolly 1 more) 6* Power 7540
    Lando - Lv66 Gear VII (missing one item will get VIII very soon) 6* Power 4460
    AA - Lv72 Gear VIII (missing raid item) full stars - Power 6117
    Leia - Lv76 Gear VII (also missing one item will get VIII prolly by the time) 5* Power 4768
    Luke - Lv62 Gear VII 5* Power 3940

Im farming Leia on daily basis (stars), will get lv 80 on her and AA as well as Lando...I dont have any plans to get luke up now... Do you think this will be enough to beat it ? :)
  • Options
    I wonder whether 7* ackbar, st han, and a group of 4* rebels are enough to win the event
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Super123 wrote: »
    I wonder whether 7* ackbar, st han, and a group of 4* rebels are enough to win the event

I am sure that when it came around last time, I tried with a 6⋆ Ackbar, ST Han and Lando, plus a 7⋆ Biggs, and was defeated quite comprehensively in round three (of eight). :|
  • Options
    So last time the Empire Event was here I failed miserably (but had fun trying nonetheless). It's back soon so I wonder if my current (eligible) roster will be enough to get me through. Any advice on whether it will be?

Fives L80 7⋆ G9

Ackbar L78 7⋆ G9

Leia L76 5⋆ G9 (should be 6⋆ soon)

Lando L71 7⋆ G8

Biggs L70 7⋆ G7 OR ST Han L69 6⋆, G8.

EDIT: totally forgot about ST Han.

Use Akbar lead and you will have no problems at all.
  • Options
    I managed last time with AA lead, Fives and ST Han all I think G8 with Biggs and Clone trooper as fillers being killed in the first round. Usually only 1/3 tries was successful, but that did the job.
    Key against Emperor was to let ST Han taunt and hope that fives slows Emperor. Then you had a chance to kill the emperor after the RG taunt weared off.
    With Leia and Lando in you team shoudl be no problem at all.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Super123 wrote: »

I did nodes 2-8 with ackbar st Han and fives only( my other rebels were lvl 1), I managed to beat it max times every day.