Boba Fett rework (due to scoundrel event)

Since I have used Boba Fett in the scoundrel event, and have him maxed, here are my thoughts in what needs to be reworked on him:

He being a dangerous bounty hunter, it feels off-tone that he is such a deadmeat in the game, being slow and not doing a lot of damage.
Basically I would make him more dangerous by giving him these two things, without being simply a boring stat buff, but reworking the skills.

New ability versions:

Execute (basic) :
If the target has less than 50% health, this attack does 50% more damage.
Omega: on a killshot, character gains 30% TM.
Boba Fett should be a dangerous foe. Having a dangerous basic ability like this makes him much more valuable.

Death From Above:
I would add a 'gain 3/5/8% TM per critical' effect to buff this power.
This would sinergize with his leader omega, keeping him thematically consistent.

Dead or Alive:
I think it's balanced.

Mandalorian Resolve:
35% revive chance at 30% health and +30% TM.
For each character death, the next revive will get +15% revive chance, +5% health, +10%TM
This would mean that the more characters dies, the more his next revive gets budffed. It works one time, then reverts to basic level.

I would also add a 5th skill:

Headhunt:
Before the battle begins, Boba Fett chooses his target. Whenever Boba Fett is hit by his target, he gains evasion up. When target is hit by him, it gets tenacity and defense down.

Replies

• Options
    Scoundrel Event Show's Just Had Bad He Is !

Fix The Fett! And Add Him As A Scoundrel/Clone.

#FixTheFett
  • Options
    To be fair, his leader is the only decent thing about him, and even then only Omega'd.
    I was able to sinegize with Lando and win the scoundrel event thanks to it.
    The rest of his current kit is trashy.