T5 guild looking for new members to move up to T6 and eventually T7

Zoo
1 posts Member
We are a guild currently doing T5 raids and are looking to move to T6. We are a friendly guild that wants to do more. We have 20+ open spots and no daily requirements but to just login daily and do what you can. Minimum level is set at 60 but it can be changed to meet new members.

My ally code is 748-588-143 send me an ally request and I can invite you, or you can contact me on the Line App. My Line Id is sabs-zoo.

Replies

• Options
    Our guild is in the exact same situation and sounds like an identical twin to you guys. We have right around 25 members and do the t5 raids with the hopes to recruit and move towards t6 and t7. We may want to consider merging so we have a full 50. Our guys do log in daily and contribute whatever they can. Something to think about. My ally code is 265-157-373 if you want to add me and take a look.
  • Options
    Fuzydeth wrote: »
    Our guild is in the exact same situation and sounds like an identical twin to you guys. We have right around 25 members and do the t5 raids with the hopes to recruit and move towards t6 and t7. We may want to consider merging so we have a full 50. Our guys do log in daily and contribute whatever they can. Something to think about. My ally code is 265-157-373 if you want to add me and take a look.

My guild is Outer Rimjobbers
    If you are considering a merge to another guild we would be happy to gain some new members. We have the exact same situation we just need active players to get daily currency. I will make everyone in your guild an officer that you wish. Let me know if you consider it. PM me or ally code is
    659-758-773