Again, Hacker breaks into Guild, steals 1st place loot and disappears even off leaderboard.

LuciferDaddy or other Studio Dev,
Case#24321797
Contrary to forum comments from my last post on June 12th about the 1st time this happened, no one left the guild during their raiding, no one left anywhere and we had no Mol Elizas either in the guild/ capable of outrageouslying high dmg. This Mol Eliza Hacker crashed into out guild uninvited, did 6.7M dmg immediately then left the guild, immediately. The name was up 1st place on the leaderboard from the overnite attack. Now I see 1st place name is missing altogether. The what would have been remaining dmg still shows, but in blue, even though the raid is corrupted and over. The guildies have been cheated out of their loot, and their dividends from real money spent to participate and enjoy the game. Are our Google accnts safe? Are our EA accnts safe? Does the hacker/s have access to our personal info and cc#s? What's the extent of damage with this Hacker?

This isnt the 1st time. I see other reports here about raids being infiltrated, huge dmg like 10M dmg, 1St place stolen & the perp runs off. Now hes learned to wipe his name off the leaderboard altogether. Also, as GM I don't see where to make the guild Invite Only. Make it easier. I still don't know. Who is the Dev in charge of this case #? I want to speak with you/email or even pm. Who & where are you?

I need the guild coins for these 2 destroyed guild raids refunded, please.

Replies