More daily Challenges for gear please

KelEl85
158 posts Member
The gear grind is ridiculous. Takes forever to grind 1 pair of stun cuffs, 1 holo projector, 1 bacta gel, 1 stun gun, 1 comlink (all the purple ones), not to mention the long road of getting raid exclusive gear which is a different issue completely. I get that it is supposed to be a challenge but it is way overboard. It takes a week or two even if buying a couple refreshes a day to get even 1 or two pieces for 1 toon. Really not cool. To alleviate some of the frustration i would like to see another 3 gear challenges (1 every day that rotates like all the other challenges). These wouldn't replace the gear challenges but be in addition to them. Of course these would include some of the above mentioned items in the top tier of rewards.

Alternatively just add some of those items to the current challenges but that feels more like a giveaway. I'd rather have to "earn" them by playing a new challenge. Plus more content never hurts. Even if its just a few of these items (holos, gels, and comlinks for example) it would make a big difference in our feeling like we are getting somewhere and allowing us to spend our resources grinding the bigger items (stun cuffs, stun guns, etc),

And I'm sure some will slam me saying i "just want everything immediately and for free." That is not what I'm proposing. I'm just sick of staring at 10 toons that all need the same pieces of gear that have incredibly low drop rates and feeling like I'm just going nowhere after i sim a couple of refreshes and end up with 5 salvage pieces when i need 20/50 for that one craft.