Advice for final few cantina battles?

Colwyn
20 posts Member
Just struggling on the emperor palpatine fight at 7-E in cantina and was wondering if people could lend a little help on how they were able to beat the last few and what characters they might use to do so.

Replies

• Options
    Howdy
  • Options
    I 3* 7E and 7G and 1* 7F. I ran a QGL jedi team of Yoda, Lumi, Mace, Ashoka and Eeth Koth, the key being a Barris ally. All were 7*, GVIII at the time. It is all about the order you take out the AI, I would re-do and tell you the order but I'm out of energy right now.
    QGJ basic removing palatine TM and the sheer speed of the team, with constant heal.
    7F is by far the toughest, Jedi Rey counter attacks for about 17K! I can't even remember how I beat it, although hindsight has taught me stun is the best way forward.
    If you have them available I would use RG, Daka, Teebo, QGJ and Phasma. The stun and tm manipulation should help.
    Always take an RG ally (if you have one) if your looking for 3* as well.
    Hope that at least provides some help, and that was just how I struggled through it, many more options available :
  • Colwyn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    okay. good advice thanks...i cant pull a whole jedi team like that but i can basically do something like that
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Old ben lead ! Fives gs rey and qgj + a maxed lumi

So in eseence you get a ton of evasion!
    And heal and tm from evasion

Qgj basic is omega
    So is fives!

This is what my clan matr used to finish anakin s node today
  • Options
    Not bad advice so far. I took in Dooku (L), Rey, GS, QGJ, Elder, borrowed an Obi Wan Kenobi to double up on dodge. 3* last 3.
  • mbsliwa
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok squad with QGJ as the 5th. Pulled phasma as ally and 3*ed all but the second from last.
  • Options
    Double dodge lead. Used Dooku (L) rey gs qgj Phasma and borrowed old Ben... Tried using rg the first time but it actually winds up working better to just smash them with damage before they can hit you at all.... Don't use old bens mind trick on the last group btw it gets resisted by everyone....
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Daka with basic omegaed got me through using double evasion leads (dooku and luminara).

Used 5555s and 1 other i cant remember
  • Options
    Jdm1a0 wrote: »
    Used 5555s and 1 other i cant remember

Haha he is called 5s So you don't have to put all the 5s in there.... If you say 5555s that implies there are more 5s than you listed...