Tusken raider

How is tusken raider's turn meter reduction? Mine is gear 9 and I'm debating whether I should give him a mk 7 Nubian scanner. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I haven't heard much that's good about him. Even maxed his potency is too low and his speed is too slow for him to make enough of a difference for him to be useful.
  • Options
    I am working on him. 60% penetration is sufficient for most other toons. 22k hp, 22k protection, plus assist. I am 2 weeks away from him but I am grooming him as a stage 4 raid toon.
  • Options
    I've been satisfied with him.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I have him at G9 and his special omegaed, not disappointed but he also has no place in my arena team, I don't count on his TM down skill just go in and hit decent is all I want him to do
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    depends what you want him for. Hes useful in phase 1 t6 as a spot filler. I did a couple of mock runs on our last t6 last month and he removed more tm than QGJ on a few goes and nothing on other runs. that's RNG though lol
  • Options
    Halig wrote: »
    depends what you want him for. Hes useful in phase 1 t6 as a spot filler. I did a couple of mock runs on our last t6 last month and he removed more tm than QGJ on a few goes and nothing on other runs. that's RNG though lol

Yeah it would mostly be for raids. What gear level is yours?
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    9 with the scanner so 64% potency. the tmr reduction problems werent because of resist at t6, just no proc. so the potency is fine :) did get resisted but hardly ever and QGJ still gets resisted at 240% lol

t7 is different and I don't use him for anything than trying to auto p4 when its a race to get the last few damage points in lol
  • Options
    9 with the scanner so 64% potency. the tmr reduction problems werent because of resist at t6, just no proc. so the potency is fine :) did get resisted but hardly ever and QGJ still gets resisted at 240% lol

t7 is different and I don't use him for anything than trying to auto p4 when its a race to get the last few damage points in lol

Nice that is great to know. Does any TM reduction work in tier 7? We are gonna be doing tier 7 soon so I'm trying to prepare for it. Does Teebo's or Qui gon's TM reduction work in 7? Thank you for responding BTW. :)
  • Options
    Smunson82 wrote: »

Nice that is great to know. Does any TM reduction work in tier 7? We are gonna be doing tier 7 soon so I'm trying to prepare for it. Does Teebo's or Qui gon's TM reduction work in 7? Thank you for responding BTW. :)
    The rule of thumb for T7 is you need about 100% potency to land anything on the Rancor. It seems to take a less in P1, but my guess is that Teebo has to be gear 10 with a scanner. QGJ doesn't need to be as high of a gear level since his potency is already high. The consensus seems to be that TR isn't any good for T7 raids. QGJ is awesome, though.

• Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Smunson82 wrote: »

The rule of thumb for T7 is you need about 100% potency to land anything on the Rancor. It seems to take a less in P1, but my guess is that Teebo has to be gear 10 with a scanner. QGJ doesn't need to be as high of a gear level since his potency is already high. The consensus seems to be that TR isn't any good for T7 raids. QGJ is awesome, though.

Ok awesome. Thank you for the advice.