FREE Bronzium data card

Just got this hahah, 4 star is the highest from one of these right?
SawGTci.png

Replies

• Options
    I got Boba 4* :smiley:
  • Options
    lucky bastages, Have never received a toon via bronzium. I have intro'd 3 people to the game and 2 of the 3 have gotten 4* toons from bronzium. No luck at all for me..... :'(
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    Normally i just get the usual from them, but (i know it's not any different from when you pay 250 for it) getting it from the free one i just found funny. Glad i got something other than the those low items for once
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    Harmson wrote: »
    lucky bastages, Have never received a toon via bronzium. I have intro'd 3 people to the game and 2 of the 3 have gotten 4* toons from bronzium. No luck at all for me..... :'(

i would stick to just hoping bronze hooks you up, literally i've gotten wayyy more characters from bronze than i have from chrom. Literally, only leia 2* and cad bane from chrom and i've opened like 15 or so over the course of the game. bronze i've gotten Ima-gun di, boba, mace, ewok elder and more non-named heros' that i just don't recall.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Wow..... I've only ever gotten one JC, which was of course converted into shards. I need to sacrifice better animals or something.
  • Options
    I've gotten 2x boba full, 1 gundi, royal tooper twice, snowtrooper twice, ig86 full
  • Options
    I got 4* barriss, 4* poggle, 4* ima gun di, 2* ahsoka tano and royal guard :)
  • Options
    I got Boba 4* :smiley:

same here a few days ago. Pretty excited because I wanted him eventually.

• Options
    I've got a mace windu 4* too and so did my brother. He may be one of the more common ones
  • Options
    I got a Fives once
    Once
  • Options
    I've only been playing 10 days or so and have already pulled *4 Daka, *4 Lumi, *2 Ewok elder from bronze I assumed that's the main way of getting toons but I've probably been lucky.
  • Options
    Nice pull! The best I've got from chronium is Finn, the best I've got from bronzium is ewok elder.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Options
    i receiced boba 4* and hoth 3*
    my bros has Boba 4* , Old daka 4* and yesterday, he pulled ct 3*
    so lucky :'(
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !