Player Looking For a Guild!

Looking for a guild of active players. Currently can do about 150k damage on T5. Let me know if any guilds are interested. (Don't have any 7*'s yet though)

Replies

• Options
    We need members what's your ally code?
  • Mr_C
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @2phones YodaOneForMe is looking to fill its last few spots. We have 45/50 members. The majority of which are in the high 70s up to level 80 players. We are extremely active and a group that gets things done and still has fun doing so. No extreme requirements, just being active and contributing as much as you can is all we are looking for. Currently farming tier 4 raids. We do about 3 a week. We could raid more if we had more currency. The only reason we're doing tier 4 is to give everyone a good amount of time to make their characters stronger so we can dominate the higher tiers in the future. We started from the very bottom and have built a rather nice guild. You should really consider joining us, we think you would be a great fit! If you have questions you can send me a message here. Otherwise you can search for YodaOneForMe or use my ally code and I can send an invite. 655-355-637
  • Options
    Mr_C wrote: »
    @2phones YodaOneForMe is looking to fill its last few spots. We have 45/50 members. The majority of which are in the high 70s up to level 80 players. We are extremely active and a group that gets things done and still has fun doing so. No extreme requirements, just being active and contributing as much as you can is all we are looking for. Currently farming tier 4 raids. We do about 3 a week. We could raid more if we had more currency. The only reason we're doing tier 4 is to give everyone a good amount of time to make their characters stronger so we can dominate the higher tiers in the future. We started from the very bottom and have built a rather nice guild. You should really consider joining us, we think you would be a great fit! If you have questions you can send me a message here. Otherwise you can search for YodaOneForMe or use my ally code and I can send an invite. 655-355-637
    Hey I added you I'm tdiblasi on the app

• Mr_C
    71 posts Member
    Options
    @2phones yes I have received it and have sent you the guild invitation. Thank you very much and I hope to be raiding with you soon!
  • Options
    836 798 393 hit me up