50 crystals: energy refresh or shipment refresh?

RogueHS
148 posts Member
I'm feeling extra salty about how little gear a 50 energy refresh actually gives you.

Regardless of what the answer is I'll still be doing the 50 crystal refreshes, but is the shipment refresh something everyone does on a daily basis? Seems like more guaranteed gear than an energy refresh gives you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If below level 80 I would strongly advice the 2 x 50 crystals energy refreshes.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOO! See my current post about crystal refreshes. MUCH better off using them on LS and DS missions.
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I mean it's worth it for the xp alone, but is a 50 shipment refresh worth it if you're only buying credit gear?
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    RogueHS wrote: »
    Yeah I mean it's worth it for the xp alone, but is a 50 shipment refresh worth it if you're only buying credit gear?

You have to get lucky and hope the gear you want shows up. Which is what my thread is all about... 500 crystals worth of refreshes trying to get 2 dengar shards... nope. At least you get something with the LS/DS refreshes.

It's an even bigger crap shoot with the gear since they rotate more gear in the store
  • Options
    NOOOOOOO! See my current post about crystal refreshes. MUCH better off using them on LS and DS missions.

This and especially when you're earning guild coins on Hard Mission days.