Raid attempts that start before the reset time.

Is there anyway you can get the issue fixed that counts an attempt that starts before the reset time but continues after the reset as an attempt for the new day. The characters that are killed during that attempt are restored but I lose an attempt for going over the time by a few seconds. It doesn't really make sense. Especially, if you have days like today when you can't log on when you usually do your attempts because of some server error. Then when you try to fit an attempt in before the timer resets you get penalized.

Replies

• Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    They re planing on making it 24 hours reset time instead of guilds leader reset ...

Exampple i ll start it at 12 pm and it will reset at 12 pm
  • Options
    Xenith wrote: »
    They re planing on making it 24 hours reset time instead of guilds leader reset ...

So it'll reset based on when ever you start/complete your first attempt is what you're saying?
  • Options

Though I'm sure there will still be the problem I talked about except at different times. It's probably an issue with a count variable that doesn't trigger until after you're defeated in the raid. So it's triggered and counts as an attempt after the reset even if the attempt was from before the reset. I just don't think someone who goes over the reset time while they're attempting a raid should lose an attempt for the current "day" as opposed to having it counted as an attempt during the "day" you started. Hopefully, that makes sense. I'm getting tired.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Nikkalise wrote: »

So it'll reset based on when ever you start/complete your first attempt is what you're saying?

Yup !
    TekJensen wrote: »

Though I'm sure there will still be the problem I talked about except at different times. It's probably an issue with a count variable that doesn't trigger until after you're defeated in the raid. So it's triggered and counts as an attempt after the reset even if the attempt was from before the reset. I just don't think someone who goes over the reset time while they're attempting a raid should lose an attempt for the current "day" as opposed to having it counted as an attempt during the "day" you started. Hopefully, that makes sense. I'm getting tired.

That will take a while for them to dix if they ever do lolz
  • Options
    Nikkalise wrote: »

Yup !
    TekJensen wrote: »

That will take a while for them to dix if they ever do lolz

Lol. I guess my post is just wishful thinking.