potential jawa team? dodge meta?

(L) Old Ben
Jawa
Dathcha
Jawa Engineer
IG88

you can see where i'm going with this, but you go first, debuff, hit with 3 area of effects and enemy is hurting bad.
you dodge, a lot, especially with jawa who will gain 60% turn meter everytime you do. If they focus down JE, then they wasted a turn not hitting any of your damage dealers, if they focus down IG88, then just revive with JE for at least 1 more turn with him then keep going with the jawas.
counter to full droid team is the jawa's anti-droid synergy plus really high dodge.
what do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    has anybody tried this? are they just too weak?
  • Options
    I'm sure others might decry that team for lack of DPS or something, but I think it could be fun. I'm building a team of IG-88 (L), IG-100, Jawa, Jawa Engineer, and Dathcha just because I can.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I like it. Although, I will say killing JE on that team doesn't seem as hard as any other dodge meta. Bad RNG and it could be toast pretty quickly. For going against droid teams? Hope you win the coin flip on JE :D
  • Options
    A friend in my guild runs a jawa squad with Ig-88 lead. It worked good from what i heard.

And after seeing a Jawa crit for 10k+ against my daka a while back i dont think you'll be lacking in the dmg department

You may want to consider removing Old ben and adding in another droid (probably Ig-86) to make sure your JE goes before and opposing droid teams JE otherwise itll be coin toss at best and for sure slower if they run 4 droids
  • goobstoob
    171 posts Member
    Options
    nice. you think IG88 (L) with IG86 and the 3 jawas would be better?