Bundle Anakin

Hi , Would it be too much to ask for a come back of Anakin's / Jedis Bundle? I mean, back in time, a lot of players did not farm him because we heard that he was crap. Now that it has been reworked, my clones team is only waiting for him. With 3 Hard nodes,1 cantina and Daily reward of the month, I know it's not the worse in the world to farm him but it would take like two months to have him maxed...
Thanks for your time !

Replies

• Options
    Anakin is now an easy farm - I farmed him mostly from 2 hard nodes over nearly 6 months so if you can max him in 2 months that's a pretty sweet deal.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I remember unlocking him from chromium.. I was just trying out my luck and It was my second week playing the game.. The crystal was given through achievement and all.. And unlock him with 1 350 crystal..

I got him at 6 stars now and i am only 28 shards away from 7 stars, one furnace, 8 chemdak salvage, and 26 stun cuff from having him to gear 11.. He was fun.. But you do become a target in arena for having him tho.. Everyone wanna try battling him out..

He is fun to use, makes you strategized your attack (you dont want to get him exposed).. But that AOE.. Is worth it..