GW, back to insane mode?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like we either have insanely outmatched 12's or ridiculously easy ones. I got the former crap. Where are my 500 crystals + 1000 GW tokens for the screwover?
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Every day there is some new screw up. Honestly I'm hoping a new game comes out that can grab my attention like this one. I'm ready for a change at this point.

It may indeed be a deal breaker for many, based on the anger over the recently update/nerf/reversal in GW.
  • Dando99
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah my node 12 was a 39k power team with all toons gear 10-11. Ben (L), rey, 5s, QGJ, and Rg. Normally I welcome a challenge but after your entire roster is depleted from slightly weaker teams, it's no challenge at all.
  • ogFail
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Every day there is some new screw up. Honestly I'm hoping a new game comes out that can grab my attention like this one. I'm ready for a change at this point.

I've only been playing this game for 2 months, but TBH I totally agree with this. I really like the game n all but it seems like every day or every few days something is broke. Add to that the absolute horror of grinding gear to even b half way competitive in arena/raids and its very discouraging to newer players. (Unless u have deeeeep pockets)
  • Options
    With all the changes to GW I've never had such a tough time. It truly is insane mode.
    Why can't they not fix what's not broken :(
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is since the game hasnt had a version update properly addressing the bugs... there were simple hot fixes in place, it's a bit like sticking a plaster on a wound, reverting the code to a prior state to fix the teebo problem unintentially removed the other hot fixes that were about or impacted sharing modules anyway.

Problem is assembly testing isn't as thorough for hot fixes as it is for a full release and when it's a rush job .... Risk based approach is taken with testing.

So code is somewhere between fixed and broken state again ...all it takes is the removal or misplacement or commenting out of 1 line of code and bam you get this happen

See it in software releases on projects I've been on, even the giant corporations suffer with this I'm afraid as even the best can't check everything (time is money). Just hope they carry all the hot fixes over to the new version when it's released seen another company do that before, in that they forgot :wink:

• Options
    Nod 9 or 10 was 7*, lv80- all gear 10, i beat it but lost my a team
    Nod 11 was all maxed out, a couple gear 11.. Rey and Royal gguard devistated me