Purchased two scanners but only received one inbox message with 800 crystals

Title says it all, purchased two Mk7 scanners in the guild shop, one on the first refresh since the patch went live and one this morning before the forced client reset. I haven't actually assigned the second one to any character if that might have been the reason the second was not detected, but figured I should post about it now since there might be more people who see the patch notes about getting multiple messages but only receive one.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Oh extra details: Realized the second one I had bought this morning the shipments field has not yet refreshed and shows the purchased one still there. Perhaps the inbox will come when shipments reset in 1h31?
  • niknum
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, we will see.
  • Genghus
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Same here brought 2 only one mail refund so far will wait to see.
  • niknum
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I did not get one at reset either.
  • Options
    Did not get at reset either :/
    Here's hoping they realized they missed some
  • Options
    I also bought a a second scanner and only received 800 crystals for one @EA_Jesse
  • Genghus
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Confirmed didn't get after reset either hopefully someone notices this post and we get our refund!
  • Options
    I didn't get ANY crystals and I bought 2 scanners at 2205 each...
  • Elia
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm considering askign for a refund.
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse, how long should we wait after seeing your announcement, before becoming worried that we were somehow skipped? 24 hours? A few days?
  • Options
    It's been about 24 hours for me and still no refund.
  • Options
    I bought one scanner BEFORE the client restart at 2205 crystals price but the shipment 6h timeout was ending after the client restart... still no refund for me! @EA_Jesse
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, I purchased one scanner at the 2200 price a few hours before the update, and still have not received my refunded 800 crystals.

O
  • Options
    Same here.
  • Elia
    14 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse any news?
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse any chance this will be resolved. Still waiting on second 800 crystal refund
  • Options
    Can't figure out hot to quote it right, but from the weekly update:
    "There are some players who did not receive their 800 Crystals back after they had purchased Scanners from Guild Shipments for 2205 Crystals. This was due to them purchasing them in the window when we were rolling out the change to the price, and also if their Shipments had not refreshed yet. We are looking at the best way to get these players their Crystals back if they fell into this category. We should have an answer on how we’re going to handle this on Tuesday next week"

@EA_Jesse thanks for looking out for us! <3
  • Options
    Still waiting for my 800 crystals. Not gonna give up on this before I get them.
  • Options
    I am also still waiting on my 800 crystals, and I should have them to be able to buy another scanner if it pops so I don't have to buy more crystals to do so. I am not buying anything else until this hackjob GW tweak is correcte AND i get my 800 refund for scanner purchase. Get it fixed.
  • Elia
    14 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse Any news? I'm still missing 800 crystals
  • Options
    Still no reimbursement here yet either
  • Genghus
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Same still waiting and was supposed to have an update on Tuesday, guess it's harder than expected but an update would be nice?
  • Options
    Bumping this because I'm in the same boat. Thursday afternoon scanner purchase, still waiting for those 800 crystals to show up in my inbox.
  • Options
    Tuesday came and went. No refund still...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hey there! We apologize for the delay. We're aiming to have the remaining 800 crystals refunded to players who purchased scanners for 2205 later today. We appreciate your patience!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.