QGJ Offense up Broken Against Geonesians?

I have noticed that when QGJ hits Poggle or GS with his buff removal he won't grant offense up to anyone. Am I the only one seeing this?

Replies

• Options
    Ive only had it happen with old ben
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There are several threads about the humbling blow in the feedback section of the forums.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It is not ben, specifically. It is certain buffs. HB removes evasion up and defense up, but it does not grant offense up as a result. I believe it might be intentional that only certain buffs grant offense up.

Seeing as HB removes evasion up even if the attack is dodged, and chewie leads makes d up proc, and plo procs d up on his basic, this might make HB more powerful than intended. Lots of other toons give a free HB buff, still. I just wonder if it is a game balance decision, esp with evasion up, since the dispell part of HB basically doesn't miss this particular buff for some reason. (When han dodges hb, he keeps his buffs! When lumi/ben dodge HB, evasion up is dispelled, anyway. By design, just maybe?)
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    It is not ben, specifically. It is certain buffs. HB removes evasion up and defense up, but it does not grant offense up as a result. I believe it might be intentional that only certain buffs grant offense up.

About evasion up.
    Removing the same buf from Ben does not result offence up.
    Removing the same buff from Luminara do the offence up correct.