Missing the last daily reward for June. Skipped the last day and went to July.

Mlb3005
21 posts Member
edited June 2016
Please reward the last daily login shards. And did not miss any login.

Replies

• Options
    Same happened to me....22/25 for dengar. I log in minimum 5 times a day since i started playing (2 months)
  • Options
    Yep, same here. No Danger for me either.
  • Options
    Yeah, here too. I'm three shards short of unlocking him. Can we get shards for him any other way?
  • Options
    Same problem here. Please fix
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    And me
  • Options
    Same here and also missed monthly login rewards
  • OSS117
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, It skipped the last day so didn't get Dengar :(, I logged in each day of june at least once. So I also missed monthly login reward.

Please fix EA !
  • Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    Samezies. 22/25 dengar shards. Logged in every day.
  • Options
    Same. Huge bummer really wanted dengar.
  • Options
    was there a response to this? i imagine 99% of players are having this issue.
  • Jbutters
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue for me
  • Options
    And for me, I emailed ea support and they told me to post in here so a developer could sort it.
  • Options
    Same here, no monthly rewards either
  • Options
    Same issue here. I contacted support and they blew me off saying it was because I didn't login every day. I told them I login every morning and the last day of the month I was on multiple times because we were doing a raid. I mentioned that I wasn't only ones and I was told that it was because we didn't login every day. They just copy and pasted the same response from the first email. Hoping this forum can get some traction. Really want Dengar.
  • Options
    Same issue here. Awaiting email now...let the Dengar mission commence!
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me I'm almost ready to quit this game I'm sick of all the bugs and mishaps then I emailed them and they said it's automated sorry there's nothing we can do

Dear,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

First of all, I would like appreciate your patience. and i am sorry for the inconvenience unfortunately we cannot do anything about it because it is a automated system.

Regards,
    Ravi T.
    EA Customer Experience

[ ref:_500E000000b2DCKIA2

What's the point of emailing for help to be told they cannot help and it's ridiculous that this many people have the same issue. If everyone Quit the **** game they would fix it
  • Options
    Please fix your buggy garbage. This is obviously a problem for many. "It's automated" is a punk answer to give to people. You know it's broke and won't even address it? Cmon, get it fixed already.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Papowahhh
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just got off the phone with support and pretty livid. Was told that they have a system and it works(well I guess it didn't work for me). They won't do anything about it, I'm ready to delete the game, sad part is I spent money on this cause I enjoyed it. Bunch of ****, give us what we earned! Also Was told people should call them not, email help or forums...well calling did me little help. Hope someone has better luck